Curtain Raiser

Hello my wonderful readers! So I am on quite a writing spree this weekend before Valentine's Day & so I have decided to gift you all a little MaNan surprise on 14th Feb!

Well, to be honest, this OS was basically a Prologue for a story I had started to write for MaNan, but unfortunately that didn't see the light of day! Then I had shared the idea of that story with a couple of writer's here on Wattpad, who had agreed to take it up, but then, even they couldn't write it! Now with all versions of the story taken off Wattpad, I feel bad that this little doze of love, stays unread in my drafts!

So, I opened this today, and edited it a little, to make it an OS and decided to publish it for you all on 14th Feb!

One special note about this OS? This was the first ever piece, I wrote on MaNan!

Now, about the OS:

We have always seen, loved, appreciated & wanted the MaNan kinda love in our lives write? Looking at MaNan, reading about them, it almost feels like the creator had taken out his favourite colours and painted a gorgeous canvas of love for them.

Have you ever wondered seeing a love like this, that how are such lovestories fated?

This OS is my attempt at showing how a little Manik & a little Nandini, manifested such a love in their lives.

They wished, and the universe conspired to grant them that.

Isn't that how love works?

Lastly, please stay tuned at 11am (IST) on 14th Feb,24 for the published OS.

I hope you love what you read!

Love,

A.