The Mission Day (Lets get to business)

At 8:00am
I Woke up tired like hell Begging To get back to sleep until I banged my head After I started falling Back Onto the bed (UNCOMFORTABLE AF) Zenitsu  is like "Leme sleep more" inosuke is like "Get up monitsu we got a mission And we got to wake up and Get hyped into the Demonics" Me and Tanjiro are like "Why do you 2 never get along?" Did we just SYNC?  Wow It was my first time syncing with Tanjiro Lol 😂. And We have a mission so let's get to business. After weeks of training it was time for us to head out and slay a demon that causes people agony I booted off running like sonic the hedgehog And yea I'm fast Until all 3 of them catched up to me OMG how are they fast Than me?? "Guys HOW R U FLIPPING FAST THAN ME? You know I'm outta Breath All because it Was a flipping 20 minute Run From the butterfly mansion all the way here"I said out of breath and Like I always do I Get out of breath and can't be bothered to move but Tanjiro helped me as he slid his arm Around My neck and helped me Walk. It helped when I fainted on the floor and I'm like "I'm ok I guess Just had a little faint that's all I'm not sick or anything ok". When the 4 of us Started looking around for the person I stood in shock and call the 3 over here "guys You b-better look at this". Zenitsu just Screamed like a 5 year old boy who is annoying. Then From the looks of it I saw the demon Who sabotaged my family.
(𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕀𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕒 ℂ𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕆𝕗 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕝𝕝)
𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕕𝕒𝕪.