🔞Try something new pt. 2

Sorry for making u guys wait. I didn't get the remaining of this story and I totally forgot about this. Please vote and comment ur suggestions. Requests are open.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

*************••••°°°•••°••°°°°°°°°°•°

After a long way of temptation Jongho came inside yeosang's mouth. Jongho took a condom and a lube from the rack. He put one condom on his length and poured some lube on his fingers.

Jongho was on knees in the bed. He took Yeosang's two legs and placed on his shoulders and got close to the older beneath him.

He slipped his one finger into the rim of sangs hole, which made yeosang scream a moan. He kept pushing into the poor needy hole of the older. Yeosang whimpered when the younger added one more digit.

"Hmm, daddy ah there mghph, Im close daddy nghh!!"

Jongho stopped when be knew the hole is stretched enough.Jongho adjusted yeosang on his lap fully naked.

"Are you ready my boy?, Tell me if you are uncomfortable "

"Mm, ok"

Yeosang stood on his knees and slowly sat down on his lover's length making the two moan. I took a while for yeosang to adjust on Jongho's big dick."hicc, so damn tight you are ngh"

Jongho started to move yeosang's hip. They shared a passionate kiss before yeosang started to bounce up and down in full courage.

Jongho nippling yeosang's hard buds made the older claw into the youngers shoulders."Fuck I love you jonghoyaa, mphh".Yeosang threw his head back and arched his back when he got pushed in his prostate."Damn, fuck t-there "

Jongho kept pushing into his prostate deeply that yeosang could feel a huge bulge on his stomach. "Look daddy, ngh-ahow big youuu are mmph!"
Yeosang said while moaning as he was so overwhelmed by the over simulation of pleasure. "My baby is taking me so well". Jongho said in flirty tone.Jongho felt something wrong on his dick but still stayed quiet.

They again shared a wet sloppy kiss as yeosang was bouncing fast and losing all his energy and close to his climax.

*hiccups*
*hiccups*

Jongho let out a wide smile and giggled when yeosang started hiccupping.

"D-DADDY *hicc*I'M CLOSE!".

"Me too my boy, ngh, ngh ah doing s-so well ehgh".

It wasn't too late to the two to moan together when their climax washed over them like a wave. Yeosang came on both their stomachs and Jongho leaked his seeds on Yeosang's hole when the condom already tore apart from the beginning.

The two laid down on the bed sharing the most beautiful kiss they'd ever had in their life. This time it felt love and lust. Jongho felt yeosang so tired as he already dozed out while the kiss.

"Don't sleep baby, I'll clean u up ". Jongho said while kissing yeosang's forehead. After he carried yeosang to the bathtoom and jongho cleaned them both and changed into pyjama pants only without the shirt.

Yeosang laid his head and squished into Jongho's chest after giving a goodnight kiss. Jongho couldn't do anything but just hold the little human that laid next to him.

"I'm lucky to have you my cute little kitten". Jongho whispered while looking at the little.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Happy valentines day for all❤️
I felt like updating it now, btw it was so cute IM LITERRALY SOBBING AT MY OWN WORK 🙃

THANKYOU HAVE A NICE DAY

PLSSSSS COMMENT IMM BORED WITH THE COMMENT BOX GUYSS🙏