Chp. 0 [PROLOUGE] +Note

In the bustling halls of Haeundae High School, where whispers of gossip and the weight of expectations hung heavy in the air, two figures stood out among the sea of students. Park Jinsung, with his piercing gaze and aloof demeanor, exuded an air of mystery that both intrigued and intimidated those around him. His sharp features and confident stride made him a formidable presence, a force to be reckoned with in the social hierarchy of the school, it was like he had a second personality hiding beneath that aloof demeanor.

On the other hand, Yang Haeyang was the epitome of nonchalance and indifference. With his dark curtain hairstyle and laid-back attitude, he seemed to glide through the chaos of high school life with ease, unaffected by the drama and politics that consumed his peers. His blunt sarcasm and sharp tongue earned him a reputation as someone not to be trifled with, a rare breed of individual who spoke his mind without fear or hesitation.

Despite their contrasting personalities, Jinsung and Haeyang shared a bond that transcended the superficiality of their surroundings. They had known each other since childhood, growing up in the same neighborhood and attending the same schools throughout the years. While Jinsung was known for his weird and unusual behavior, the latter seemed unfazed by his friend's tendencies, accepting them as a part of their complex dynamic.

As they navigated the treacherous waters of high school life together, Jinsung found himself drawn to Haeyang in ways he couldn't quite understand. His feelings for his friend went beyond mere friendship, bordering on something deeper and more intense. Haeyang, on the other hand, remained oblivious to Jinsung's inner turmoil, too preoccupied with his own battles and demons to notice the longing glances and subtle gestures that spoke volumes.

One fateful day, as the autumn leaves painted the school grounds in hues of gold and crimson, a series of events unfolded that would change the course of their relationship forever. A misunderstanding led to a heated confrontation between Jinsung and Haeyang, their words sharp and cutting like knives as they clashed in a whirlwind of emotions.

In the aftermath of their argument, Jinsung found himself grappling with feelings of guilt and regret, his unusual behavior giving way to a newfound sense of vulnerability and uncertainty. Haeyang, too, was forced to confront his own demons, realizing that perhaps his blunt demeanor had pushed Jinsung away.

As they stood at a crossroads, their friendship hanging in the balance, Jinsung and Haeyang were faced with a choice - to continue down the path of misunderstanding and resentment, or to confront their feelings head-on and embrace the complexities of their bond.

And so, as the sun set on another day at Haeundae High School, casting long shadows across the courtyard where they stood, Jinsung and Haeyang made a silent vow to navigate the tumultuous waters of high school life together, their hearts intertwined in a dance of love, friendship, and self-discovery.

"Even in a different lifetime, you would still be mine."

- Park Jinsung

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Author: I don't own the characters from "My School Life Pretending to be a Worthless Person" they all rightfully belong to the author, there will be some changes from here on out, but there are still connected by chapters. This is a REMADE VERSION of the "Yellow Hearts" but much much more Renewed.

There will be some OCs coming here and forth in the story, Park Jinsung can be confusing from the original story of "My School Life Pretending to be a Worthless Person", like I said there will be changes just like how the description is of now.

Explaining things might confuse you fellow readers, but reminder this is a remade version of the Yellow Hearts and renewed version as well. The protagonist's name will be renewed as well. Thank you for understanding!

The reason why I am remaking "Yellow Hearts" is simple. I don't like how I made the plot and made my OC act like that.