42~ Yashika Singhaniya Or Trivedi?

Ardhansh's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at my wife who was sitting like a statue beside me, and wrapped my arm around her waist before pulling her closer to my chest.

I lifted my eyes while staring at my elder son, who was playing in the arms of a woman whom he thought was his mother.

My ex-wife Yashika Trivedi.

I knew what would be killing Yana the fear of losing our son again but this time I wouldn't let it happen.

"Ayaan Go play with Aeh, he is alone, now Papa wants to talk about something with Mom."

I pointed towards Aehraan who was pestering his Nani for keeping his mother and him with them from the time he saw her.

Ayaan looked like he didn't want to leave her but he was always my obedient son and he obeyed.

"Mumma, Should I go?" He asked her and she just nodded her head before kissing his cheeks.

He went taking Aehraan with himself who was not ready at first thinking that I would again kidnap his mother but at last left not before glaring at me.

Such an obsessive puppy, but I fucking love that little cupcake, such a wild kitty he is.

"Congratulations!!!" I heard her voice and shifted my attention solely to her.

I was seeing her after a fucking whole year and her situation was good than before but still, she looked weak.

Maybe She still didn't recover from cancer but I don't want to accept that I fucking felt bad and was worried for her, Did I really?

Her face was looking pale and a little bit tired with a yellowish glow like someone sucked the blood out of her body, once brown skin of her was looking yellow now.

"I need to talk to you, Yashika."

I didn't beat around the bush and came to the point only to see her smiling at me.

She leaned on the Sofa and said with arrogance, "I don't think it's appropriate to say that thing in front of your wife Mr Singhaniya."

I felt Yana forcefully removing my arm from her waist and inform her mother, "Maa I am not feeling good, please don't disturb me, and don't let anyone annoy me too."

I sighed seeing her walking upstairs and knowing those words meant for me.

I glanced at Yashika with a clenched jaw, who was still smiling at me.

I got up and held her wrist before taking her with me towards the vacant rooms on the ground floor.

I pushed her onto the couch and hovered over her before asking in a straight tone, "Why the fucking you did do that?"

She smiled and it irked me more, I frustratedly recked my fingers through my hair and asked, "Why are you getting on my nerves, Yashika?"

"And Why are you doing this Ardhansh? Don't make me fall again for you?"

I noticed the tears in her eyes and stumbled back realizing in which position we were.