The Flight

🍓Mitchells POV🍓
Sometimes you wonder which is the right choice, my preference would be to stay with Bee but then again my Mom...On the way to the airport I called my mom asking her what the right choice was, "Mitchell, I miss you and can't wait till you come home!" my Mom yelled over the phone. I told her all about bee and how I wanted to stay with her and live happily, she said the wisest choice would be staying with bee.

🐝Bees POV🐝
Straub left for the airport about 2 hours ago, I'm really going to miss him especially after last night.I heard a nock on the door so I looked out and I saw Mitchell, I opened it and he ran up and kissed me."Bee I can't stay away from you, we are two opposites that attract." Straub exclaimed to me, I stood there smiling from ear to ear.

3 hours later.......
"Bee get dressed, I wanna take you somewhere special" Straub said as I walked into our room, I love when he surprises me. I got into a small yellow dress and took Mitchell's hand as he blind folded me, we were walking down hill as Straub took off my blindfold. When He took that blind fold off I felt like we were the only two people in the world, he had a picnic set up in an oasis type setting, I looked over at him as he said "Dinner is a served Ms.Bee" I just chuckled as we ate.He was part gentleman half boy, the way he ate was like a boy but the way he set this up was like a gentleman.I took my camera and started vlogging, "Hey Honeys its HeyImBee here with strauberryjam, yes we are a ship and a couple" Straub ran up to me and kissed my cheek. I felt residue left on my cheek, I looked into the camera and saw he stole my lipstick put it on and kissed me "You mother fudger" I screamed as I took a plate with whip cream and smashed it into his face playfully. "LET THE FOOD FIGHT BEGIN" Mitchell screamed.....I turned off my camera after we left and we cuddled on the couch as I fell asleep.....