Summary of the AU

Clarification: this is only a summary. Later I will upload a story telling the story in more details.
(And sorry for possible bad english, It's not my first language)
Also in the next parts you can see the character designs.💖

(This takes place before the last chapter of Deltarune)
This begins with Temmie falling into a dark world. (I still don't know where it takes place,). This dark world looks like a city in the night with many plants. She starts exploring the place. Suddenly, she meets a mysterious girl (Lulu) and they fight. Then they get to know each other better and become friends. Lulu shows Temmie this dark world and how to fight/act.

Later, they found Catti but she don't want to be with them because she want to be alone at the moment. But later, they talk to her and they convince her. Then, they meet a strange cat, named Cassandra (Is a dark purple cat with puple eyes and purple hearts in her ears). Cassandra says to them that they have to find a necklace with an anj and a special crystal because she says that's special for her and she joins the team.

Time passes, and the time to get the necklace and the crystal has arrived. They fight the boss and the got the anj and the crystal. (I do not designed the enemies yet). Cassandra tells Lulu to put the necklace with the crystal on. And strangely, Cassandra shoots Lulu with a beam of light and Lulu transforms into a sphinx (with black skin and hair) with a cat mask. Unfortunately, Lulu has loosen the control on herself and becomes evil (>:0), and Cassandra leaves the place. Temmie and Catti fight with "Lulu" and they try to return it to normal, and they achieve it. Now Lulu is different, she has black skin and black hair (and yellow "lineart"), yellow eyes and some kind of white dress. And strange memories from the past come to her and she remembered who she really is. Some kind of lights come out of her and spread through space.

Then she approaches Temmie and Catti and tells them to call her "Lucía" and she tells them that she will explain some things to them later, that they have to "solve" some things with Cassandra. They go where Cassandra is and she reveals her true form, a woman with black skin and black long hair (with purple "lineart") and two heart-shaped bows. Then she causes the place to distort, causing them to appear in a very dark place and the epic final fight begins. (xD). But before they defeat Cassandra, she creates a "portal" and escapes into another dimension. (The dimension where my characters are, and thats the begining of my other story: Katcore).

After that, Lucía explains to them that she's the queen of anjs and the guardian of the dark and the light. Then, they go to Hometown because Lucía wants to see a friend, who is Seam. They go to Seam's shop and Seam sees Lucía and they looks happy to see her again. Seam tells Temmie and Catti what happened on day with Lucía.
☆One day, The Knight came and they stuck his sword into her with a curse, which was that she would be reincarnated as another person without any memory and everyone can't remember her. Then, there was no balance and everything got a little messy.☆

And after that, Kris, Susie and Ralsei meets her. Lucía tells them who she is and Susie says to her what they had been doing: eliminating dark fountains because if there's a lot of dark fountains there will be destruction. (In other words, that leyend that Ralsei told to Susie and Kris). But Lucía says that's false because she's the guardian and nothing of that happens. And she want to create again the fountains that Susie and Kris destroyed to so that there is balance again. But Ralsei doesn't like the idea...(And becomes evil >:v). But it ends in a happy way :>.
The end. Thanks for reading.💕