⠀ ᨳິ ׂ tiny intruder

❛  𝚃𝙸𝙽𝚈  𝙸𝙽𝚃𝚁𝚄𝙳𝙴𝚁  ❜

𝚃𝙸𝙽𝚈 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝚁𝚄𝙳𝙴𝚁

Nori stood frozen at the threshold of the dorm, a plastic bag filled with eggs hanging precariously from one hand, while the other was suspiciously buried deep inside the oversized pocket of his hoodie

His heart pounded in his chest, the rhythm so intense that it echoed in his ears. The panic bubbling inside him was impossible to ignore as he faced Soobin, who was blocking the doorway with crossed arms and an expression that danced between suspicion, exasperation, and amusement.

"Nori," Soobin began slowly, his eyes narrowing as he took in the younger boy's clearly anxious stance. "Tell me what's in your pocket ?"

Nori's stomach flipped. His eyes flickered briefly toward his bandmates, who had paused their video game to give him their full attention. The look on their faces made it clear they knew something was up. A bead of sweat threatened to drip down from under his beanie, and Nori swore he could feel the heat rising in his cheeks.

His mind raced, trying desperately to come up with something — anything — that could get him out of this situation. He tried to play it cool, but the awkward, high-pitched laugh that escaped his lips betrayed him miserably.

Just an hour earlier, everything had been much more relaxed.

The six idols had gathered in the kitchen, grumbling about their empty fridge and, more specifically, the fact that they were out of eggs. It was breakfast time, and no one was in the mood to take on the task of heading to the convenience store to replenish their stock.

They had all been looking forward to a lazy day, and running errands was the last thing on their minds.

"Alright, rock-paper-scissors. Whoever loses has to go," Beomgyu suggested with a sly grin.

The group groaned in unison but reluctantly agreed, and after a brief and intense round, Nori emerged as the unlucky loser. His face fell dramatically as he slumped his shoulders in exaggerated defeat.