Chapter 2

Intimacy

bobby POV:

I stare at Micheal, my mouth wide open as he stands there...has he always been this attractive, his long luscious strands flowing in the wind, his long veiny arms at his side, the way he looks at me sends shivers down my spine and I can't help but like him...

"answer me bobby, I won't tell you again." he says, dominating me completely. "y-y-yes Micheal..." holy fuck, I've never been so bricked up in my entire life.
"that's my good boy" he purrs, his voice is soft and velvety, he knew all the right ways to really turn me on, I was practically melting right in front of him. "you need to be quiet or-or-" I was cut of by him taking long strides towards me as he ties his hair into a casual messy man-bun. My breath hitches as he shoves me against the wall and lifts my hoodie off, leaving my top half naked and revealing my massive bruises that coat my entire body. "Who the fuck did this bobby?! I'll fucking kill them!" the fear in my eyes could be sensed by anyone, My hands where trembling I was so fucking scared, I could barely get any words out. "Well?! fucking tell me- bobby please! I can protect you!" he's basically screaming at this point and I didn't want my dad to know...I had to do it- I had to!...

I lean forward and grab his neck, pressing my lips against his into a passionate kiss. His eyes widen as he placed his hands all over me, my breath becoming heavy and harder, I try and not let him notice the pain he is causing me just from his touch grazing over my bruises..."a-ahh~" I groan "that hurts Micheal..." I whimper. "s-sorry...I'm sorr-" he panted before I put my palm over his mouth, hearing steps come up the stairs. A sense of adrenaline and fear rush through me as I push Micheal off me and stuff him in the closet "Sh! shut up!" I shout quietly before shutting the closet doors and rushing to my bed, pulling the duvet over me.

Micheal POV:

I peek through the closet blinds and see him get into his messy bed. The way he completely took controll if the situation made me feel stuff...fuck, I'm really falling for him aren't I?

I stop my thoughts as what looks to be his dad, burst into the room...he really looks pissed- "What's all this noise bobby..." his dad says to him, obviously knowing Bobby's fake-sleeping. "BOBBY!" He yells, even I flinched at his booming voice. Bobby turns around and rubs his eyes, sitting up, shit...he forgot to put his top on...

"y-yeah dad...what's wrong?" Bobby muttered...
"You must think I'm retarded? hm? is that what you think?!" his dad was terrifying...i-is his dad the one that did this? no...it can't be...right? before I know it I heard a loud smack as I see Bobby's holding his left cheek, if I wasn't in this closet I would beat his dad into dust...I cant just sit here and watch this! it's not right- why didn't he tell me?!
"you're hiding someone bobby...don't lie...it's kitty right? kitty's here?!" his dad screams. "I-i was on call with kitty!...yeah that's it...I was on call...with kitty" Bobby softly says, beginning to cry. "So if I go in that closest will I find anyone?" Shit shit! no no no he can't find me!- "you won't find anyone d-dad...I promise" bobby smiles softly... tears flowing down both his cheeks...I wish I was there to kiss him and hold hi- Don't think of shit like that Micheal! you're about to get beaten!
"fine...go to bed before I send you to the basement again." his dad states....the basement?. Bobby nods before his dad slams the door shut.

"You should've told me it was him..." I say against his chest. "I didn't want you to worry...im sorry" his voice vibrates against my chest as I pull him closer into the cuddle. "don't be sorry...just go to sleep...I'll make sure you're safe" he's so perfect and cute...

Half an hour later

*RING RING RING* I'm awoke by Bobby's phone ringing, kitty? what does she want at 4:30am?
I pick up the phone "hello?" I say quietly, not wanting to wake the sleeping beauty that's in my arms right now. "BOBBY TELL ME YOU'RE COMING IN TOMORROW WE NEED TO TA-" I cut her off quickly "yeah...he's in don't worry" I smirk "...Who the fuck are you?!" she shouts, wow she's s not screaming for once. "don't worry...at least for now" I hang up the phone before kissing Bobby's soft hair and drifting off to sleep...