A newly friendship

It's been two years I ended up meeting a woman like me but of course she didn't have a tv for a head after some of the days we only seen the girl that kidnapped us once a week or even a month but one day me and scarlet were talking and after a couple hours we saw a big ink demon it was walking towards a room. Me and scarlet followed it was only a couple seconds before we saw the room. The demon opened the door and we ran to get a hiding spot short story we found a spot.
The demon started to go down to a shorter and moved to a person shoulder it was the shoulder of the girl?
She was crying then we realized there's a baby drawing on the wall with a child and her holding hands

Me and scarlet got confused but not for long because the demon started talking she said"Lillian it's not your fault it was your mothers she took you away from your sister she's the reason you're stuck in a tv since you were fourteen!"Then we start...

"Lillian it's not your fault it was your mothers she took you away from your sister she's the reason you're stuck in a tv since you were fourteen!"
Then we started to hear a song it was like a song I've heard but different.
"Little sister little sister please don't cry I want to see you laughing and happy if you're missing me just call me out I'll come to you little sister little sister I'll always love you."
Me and scarlet was starting to feel bad for this girl but then the girl started shaking and yelling
"Then why didn't I save her from our family she's was just four?!"
Me and scarlet ran over towards her and hugged her tightly then we realized she didn't have her mask on she had yellow eyes before but now she has light blue eyes
Scarlet just kept hugging her until she started to cry she ended up hugging scarlet back

Now I live with two of my friends that understand we were together forever