Breathe

Context in this one shot: Carina and Maya have two daughters. Charlotte and Aria. Charlotte is four years old and Aria is eleven months old.

Maya POV:

Today it's Halloween and like every year the station makes a Halloween event where we give candies to the kids who come. Carina and I always enjoyed that night but since Charlotte's birth we enjoy that night much more.

This year it's Aria's first Halloween because she was born in November so we are really excited to bring her to this event for the first time. I was dressing the girl in their costume while Carina was finishing dressing herself in her costume. Charlotte's costume was a princess and Aria's costume was a bee.

"Look at you Charlotte! You are a true princess!" I said excitedly after I finished putting on her sleeping beauty princess dress.

"Mommy, look at the dress while I spin" Charlotte said happily.

"Wow, it's so cool!" I smiled.

"I love my dress" She said with a big smile.

"I'm really happy you like it sweetie" I smiled at her while I laid Aria on the ground to start to change her because she was sitting playing with her toys beside me.

"Mommy, can I help you dress Aria in her costume? " Charlotte asked me.

"Yes of course, but before she needs a diaper change do you want to help me do that?" I said looking at my four years old daughter.

"Did she do a poo poo" She asked with a disgusted face.

"Yeah she did a poo poo why? I asked.

"Ewww, I don't want to change Aria poo poo diaper its smell REALLYYYY bad" She said with big eyes while she pinched her nose.

"Ok" I laughed while changing the diaper.

"Ok Char mommy finished changing Aria's diaper, you can help me change her in her costume" I said.

"Yayyyy" Charlotte said as she started to help me dress Aria in her cute bee costume.

"Hi miss Aria the little bee" I happily said, redressing her while kissing her cheek and sat her down again next to me with her toys.

"Good job Charlotte, you did a really great job helping me!" I said smiling and kissing the top of her head.

"Thank you mommy" Charlotte smiled.

Carina POV

I was finishing getting ready for the Halloween event at the station. Like every time I am at the event, I put on my OB uniform because I love my job so much and I like being costumed in my everyday job. I just finished doing my half ponytail and I directed myself to the living room where Maya and the girls were.

"Do I have two daughters and a wife ready for Halloween at the station?" I said happily entering the living room.

"Mammaaaaa, look at me in my costume" Charlotte said excited and showing me her in her costume and also spinning on herself.

"You are a beautiful sweetie" I said, smiling.

"You are ready to go to the station to see your aunties and your uncles?" I added putting myself at her height.

"Yes and have candies to right? She asked.

"Yes and have candies too" I smiled at her and kissed the top of her head.

"Bambina you ready?" I asked Maya.

"Yep, just let me put on my firefighter uniform quickly and I'm ready to go" Maya replied, smiling.