𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐄 | 𝟏𝟐

.

                                      Song :For the First Time | Mac DeMarco

𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐀 • 𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐒𝐁𝐘

••••••••••••

I could sleep here and feel at complete ease.

I pop an eye open, Morgan's still glued to mine.

My eyes roll and I sit up from my lying position. Never mind. Eventually the class was led inside by the chaperones, and the first thing that caught my eye, was the grand couch perched in the lobby.

It's more comfortable then my damn bed.

I look up as I hear a familiar obnoxious voice. "Listen up!" Miss Callahan shouts, the students around me slowly ending their conversation. "I'm reading room arrangements, so now is the time to be quiet, and listen!"

I tap Kaia's thigh, and she looks at me. "Have any clue if we're together?" She shrugs.

"No idea, girl."

We both look back at our teacher as she starts to lists multiple room numbers and students, as they come up and grab their sets of keys.

"Trevor and Shantel!" She lists off, and the twins stand up to grab their set of keys. "Harrison and Nico," My head snaps toward my friend.

Harrison looks shocked as he gapes at the teacher, Nico shaking him out of his daze with a small grin on his lips.

Wow-

"Morgan and Alexandra-"

My head immediately turns toward the teacher, who's hand holds a set of keys. "Here." She rattles the set impatiently.

Is this a fucking joke?

I stand up and walk toward her. "I'm sorry- are you sure that's the right room arrangement?"I tilt my head curiously.

She nods with a look of frustration. "Yes, and it's not changing either." She again, shakes the keys.

I make no attempt to grab them. "Surely there had to have been a mistake while plann-"

Suddenly a hand reaches out in front of me, and snatches the keys from her hand. I look up and spot Morgan, who glares down at me like I chose the room pairings.

Cunt.

I bite down on my tongue to contain the string of insults that just beg to erupt. "Thank you," I force a smile. "So, much."

She looks a bit wary as she scratches the back of her head. "I-I.." I raise an eyebrow at her stuttering. "I'm sorry.. I assumed that you two would be a good fit considering..." She trails off.