MC (Info)

Name : Hoshi Takayama

Appearence :

Likes : sleeping, Additional Mathematics, killing amazons, annoying people around him, likes to taunt his enemies, strong opponent, women, like to kill as gory as possible, cooking, clean environment, food, fighting with hand

Dislike : getting wake for no absolute reason, dirty environment, perverts

Despise : Amazons

Transformation : 

Kamen Rider Amazon Alpha

Abilities : 

(As human)

Cursed Energy only  with no Cursed Technique

Black Flash : can nullify any transformation, like an EMP

(As Kamen Rider Amazon)

Alpha Header  Sensor Antenna. Able to detect noise and enemy presence in the surroundings.

Amazon Eye  Able to change focus at will and catch target 1k meter away even if they are in high speed.

Wilder Skin  Moderate tightening skin that wraps around the body with flexibility to enhance joints and muscles movements, and provides astounding physical abilities. It will also harden itself in due situations to prevent damage from enemies.

Crusher : Alpha's fang. Sharp fangs which can easily chew through steel.

Converter Lung : Alpha's chest. With the Amazon Driver's influence, the Amazon cells harden themselves to protect the core inside by cancelling almost all damage. It can also absorb heat and wind from the surrounding and convert it to stock energy.

Shellcut Glove : Arm cutter that can cut through everything. A single punch can crack through 70m of thick bedrock.

Knee Hex : Knee protector that can observe the quake and strengthen the knee.

Shellcut Boot : Boot cutter that can cut through everything. A single kick can crack 85m thick bedrock.

FinishersViolent Slash: Amazon Alpha leaps forward and slashes the enemy with his arm blades.