My First Letter to the Man I Just Lost, Oct 2023

I hope you read this in ten years, *his name*.

Who are you. Why are you so familiar. Why do we connect so quickly and intensely.

How do you admit your feelings for me so honestly. Are you not afraid? How are you so brave?

I'm calm with you, and completely myself. You appreciate me wholly. It's amazing.

I thanked God that I met you after our first date. For sending me this profound, interesting, emotional and kind man. The day I met you I lost all interest in other men.

I admire you. Your discipline blows me away. You open-mind is astonishing.

Your smile lights up my day. Your touch so close. Your eyes so endearing. I see you and you see me.

We feel so similar. We think the same but different enough to help eachother grow. I want to learn from you.

The way you wear your heart on your sleeves inspires me to do the same.

You've already shown me off to your friends. Thank you for being proud of me.

It makes sense. I worked on myself and now I deserve you. I promise to continue putting myself first to be with you.

You're everything I've ever dreamed of. You're powerful, respectable, kind-hearted, family-oriented, loving, intelligent and with a passion for life and learning. I want to learn everything about you.

When I think of why I love you, you looks don't even occur to me, because you're so much more. But saying that, you're the most beautiful man I've seen.

I find it amazing that the feeling is mutual. Our spirits truly recognise eachother.

I've known you for almost a month now, and I'm already ready to be yours. I want to be yours.