~ The Present ~

Until..

I got to Hogwarts and I saw her, but let me start from the beginning.

It's finally time to go back to school. God, it feels like years have passed, but in reality, it's only been about 5 months or so. School starts around September 1st, which is fine, it's calmer that way.

It's currently August 31st, meaning tomorrow I go back to Hogwarts. I have to start packing.. bad thing is I have no idea what to pack. We stay in Hogwarts for a while unless you go back home during the holidays. Which I never do, because there is nothing for me to do at home anyway.

Besides staying at Hogwarts has to be the best thing that anyone can do. Especially if it's during Christmas time. It's just beautiful, and I know a lot of people can agree with me.

Anyway, enough of that I need to start packing. Let's see..
I grab my suitcases. I open them up, as I go to my closet. Grabbing a bunch of shirts, pants, and skirts. Shoving them into my suitcase. On the other suitcase, I place bags with different things like, my skincare, make-up, and jewelry. Zipping up both of the suitcases.

I hear Draco yelling my name to hurry up, because we are already late for the train. Which is bad, because once the time runs out, the way into the platform closes meaning no one else can go in or out. So, we had to hurry. Using my wand to lift everything, as it follows me down the stairs.

"NAT! HURRY UP WE ARE SO LATE" I hear Draco yelling. Even though I'm literally walking down the steps. I swear this guy can't hear shit. As I hurry up we get into our car and our driver takes us to the train station. Which takes about 20 mins to get there.. we do live kinda in the middle of nowhere so that explains it.

As we arrived at the train station our driver went to grab a trolley to put all of our bags on so it would be easier to transport. As he places our bags down I start walking toward our platform.

As I make my way through the wall, I wait for Draco and our driver to pass through with our luggage. They finally pass as I make my way to the train. Which was already fully stopped.

I decide to get on board rather quickly. Which was my first mistake.. I saw her.. Evelyn. After so long she was standing right in front of me waiting in the train for people to find a place to sit. OF course she was yelling and pushing through everyone. Telling people to move out of the way. Of course with more cussing. I mean what did you expect?

I try to avoid her as much as possible. As she turns around a guy grabs my arm and turns me around. Which helped, because Evelyn didn't see me. But also, I was in shock. As I looked up.. it was a guy.. more like a very beautiful dude.

He was tall, taller than me. His eyes were rather bright, beautiful blue eyes. They were just staring into my soul. His hair was about a dark-brown color. But it was so well taken care of. Like he cares about his appearance.

It was rather straight on the top, but it left little tiny curls on the bottom that you couldn't see. I eventually came back into the real world. As my ears come back into a focus.. he said "So..?" I was confused.. was he talking this whole time that I was just in lala land..?

God that is embarrassing. "Oh uh so sorry I didn't hear you" I look at him with a confused face, but showing have a smile on my face. "Oh its alright I was saying if you were okay? It looked like you were hiding from someone" honestly guys really do pay attention these days. It's romantic in some way. "Oh no I'm ok, just a little" I pause as he says "Stressed?" I look at him smiling for real this time "yeah stressed"

"Well, there is no reason to be. Clearly, you have been here before just think of it as a new way to make memories" he smiles at me. I nod my head as I keep smiling. He starts walking away and walking into a room to sit down. Honestly, that is a nice way to start my year. Miness the part that I saw Evelyn and I almost got caught. I can't even think about it.

Eventually, Draco and I find our way back to each other and we find a place to sit together. It was relaxing, it took a little until the train actually started moving but eventually it did. I think it took longer to get to Hogwarts though. We so happily made it. I looked out the window and saw the castle. My oh my.. it's always so beautiful to see the castle again. It's just breathtaking.

Changing I change into my Slytherin robe. I find a piece of paper in the back pocket of my skirt. Wondering how it got there. I decided to read it later once we finished with the sorting hat ceremony. It's an every-year thing.

To be continued

To be continued

Author: hello hello! Sorry I haven't been posting hehe I have school but I will try my very best to write more chapters for you guyss! Also tysm for all the reads I really appreciate it! Don't forget to vote and also comment with your feedback! Enjoy <3