nothing new

"I've had too much to drink tonight
And I know it's sad, but this is what I think about
And I wake up in the middle of the night
It's like I can feel time moving
How can a person know everything at 18 but nothing at 22?
And will you still want me when I'm nothing new?"

○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~

"I've got a text!" Lara's voice rang out in the open villa, everyone's head peaking up to look at the girl.

"Lara, new boy Josh has chosen you for a date! Please get ready to leave the villa! #letthegamesbegin!" Lara screamed as the all the girl jumped on the day beds with her. Smiling ear to ear.

"Let's go get you ready, babe!" Georgia S said, dragging the brunette by the arm, who was desperately trying to find Molly out of the rabble of girls.

Getting dragged into the dressing room, the girls were rushing about everywhere, Georgia S was on hair duty, Molly on makeup, whilst the rest of the girls were scouring her wardrobe for the perfect outfit.

A knock quietly sounded on the door, quickly followed by Callum's voice, "Sorry, I know you're getting ready, but you left your water bottle on the side, thought you might want it?"

Lara nearly melted at the sentence, getting up, careful not to mess her hair up which was still in process of being done, she walked towards the door and opened it.

Taking the water bottle off, the boy, who was awkwardly, stood in the door with a small grin on his face. The cold water hit her hand immediately, the bottle feeling considerably heavier than she last remembered.

"Did you fill it up for me?"

"Yeah... hope that's okay?" He swayed awkwardly, looking at his feet.

"Yeah, of course! Thank you so much!" She wrapped him in the hug before shooing him off so she could continue getting ready, making Callum laugh as he walked off.

Turning back towards the girls to continue getting ready, she caught the faces of Molly and Kaz, who were raising their eyebrows at her.

"What?" The girl asked, sitting back down in her chair, as Georgia twisted and pulled her hair into a neat look.

"Have you ever thought about Cal?" Molly asked vaguely, placing the scousers' legs in between her own so she could get a better angle of her face.

"Well, yeah, I've thought about him, obviously?" The girl asked questioningly, the feeling of the brush soft on her face.

"No, I mean, romantically?"

"Oh..." Lara was saved by Georgia H letting a scream and pulling out an outfit to show the girl.

It was a simple off the shoulder body con dress, which twisted at the front and would rest high on her thighs. The colour was a simple black, looking to annunciate her newfound tan.

"Yes, yes, yes! You're going to look stunning in that, babe!" Demi commented, taking the dress off Georgia H and placing it on an empty bit of space before going to look for some shoes that would work with it.

Letting the girls do their finishing touches on her, she got into the dress and shoes and spritz herself with body spray and perfume. Grabbing a bag off the side, she placed her phone and a small spray in there and placed it on her shoulder.

"Thank you for helping me get ready," she said to all the girls, giggling slightly out of nervousness at the end of the sentence.

"I love you so much, enjoy your date! But not too much!" Molly warned, pulling the girl into a hug and waggling her finger at her as a warning.