00 : preface.

☄︎

"WON'T YOU DANCE WITH ME, WALLFLOWER."
— TWICE.

— — —

( GENRES )
— romance, couples, fantasy, fanfiction, anything, truly.

( OVERALL )
— a collection of drabbles by an LnD enthusiast for fellow LnD enthusiasts.

( THEMES )
— relationships, superpowers, hurt/comfort, marriage, dating, friendship is magic.

( WARNING )
— there's a lot of fluff, so you might need a lint roller.

☄︎

LOVE AND DEEPSPACE is described as a 3D game with an interactive world where love is truly within your reach. In this story, you'll find all sorts of one-shots, imagines, and drabbles featuring the boys. Make any recommendations below.

KEEPING UP WITH LINKON is a title. I don't usually delve into the reasoning behind my titles, but I thought this one was quite fun and would warrant a cool explanation. This fanfic will feature different forms of media and pictures. I may make news articles or edit together some magazine covers, etc. It will be interactive and overall a fun place for me and, I hope, a great experience for you.

RAFAYEL is probably going to be the character I write most as I am very much Raf biased. As such, I hope fellow Rafayel enthusiasts enjoy and lend me their creative ideas as well. I'll try my best to write him as accurately as possible, though I can't promise perfection.

XAVIER is adorable. He's so sweet, and also gives very "I've lived many past lives" vibes. Perhaps, I will do a See You In My 19th Life rewrite with him in it, haha. Anywho, I'll try to include him as much as I can and will do my best to adhere to his character.

ZAYNE is cool (get it)? I don't interact with his character much, so I'll need a lot of input from the Zayne enjoyers out there. I may write him sweeter or colder, it really depends, but I will try to give each boy enough words and drabbles. (Feels like line distribution).

MC is going to either be a random name, someone's (perhaps yours) name or OC name, and they will be written differently throughout. It all depends on the stories. Should any line up or have a proper sequence, it will be indicated. Otherwise, consume what you want.

( Will be attempting to write MC as gender neutral, so let me know if there's anything I ought to fix or change, I don't quite have an editor and am new to this, but if it makes you all comfortable, i am more than willing <3 though, at times, she/her will be used instead of they/them as some of these scenarios may be more personalised for people close to me. :)

🫧⛄🐇 are indicators of each boy.

— — —

PLAYLIST!
find NAAN. on Spotify, or use the link included and you'll see a playlist titled "lnd : RAFAYEL." a proper playlist will be made for the entire group some time in the near future. As are the chapters, which will be added soon.

☄︎

CURRENTLY UPDATING . . .

Love you, lads.

Stay safe, hydrated, and happy (if possible).
You're doing amazing, and you'll continue to tomorrow.
Stay strong and keep at it.

With love from Raf's Souffle,
Mira/Darcy.