20

Want me to kick her out right now ''

Yoona rolled her eyes and she turned to face him .

Y/n: don't you dare insult her I'll not forgive you .. jungkook poked his cheeks and eyed her head to toe

Jungkook: why what's so special in her that i can't insult her she gritted her teeth.

Y/n: mr. Jeon she showed her tiny finger ..

Jungkook: yess doll ..

Y/n: don't say anything to her I'm telling you .. jungkook rolled his eyes .

Yoona: y/n c'mon ignore him i want to ask something jungkook glared her in disbelief she is standing in his house and telling her to ignore him he scoffed.

Y/n: what ?

Yoona: how you end up here ? Weren't you supposed to be in India and your parents ? How they agreed for this marrige ? ...She lost in her thoughts she didn't know from where she should start and jungkook smirked .

Jungkook: SEOJUN!!! He immediately came out of somewhere and stood up in front him .

Jungkook: who allowed her here you know I don't prefer guest don't you ?.

He nodded his head and held yoona's wrist to drag her out of the mansion y/n was sad as well she wanted to stay with her but didn't wanted to put her life in danger either she is scared of him .

Y/n: bye take care .... with hurtful eyes she moved and let her go only she knew how badly she wanted to stop her for some time she felt a lil confident with her and he crushed it he knew how to cut her wings .

She walked towards the kitchen and started to cook without saying anything she always whined and put act to avoide it but today didn't reacted jungkook noticed but didn't said anything and told mr. Cha to keep an eye on her his is totally aware of her clumsines that's why he don't leave her alone in kitchen .

He sat on couch on living room scrolling through his phone while y/n was cooking with help of mr. Cha as she doesn't know how to cook he was guiding her and she did everything by herself but her mind was stuck on yoona and she didn't relise when her hand slipped causing to spilled hot water fall down from gas but before it could touch her skin someone already have pulled her from there .

She process the situation and her eyes wide open in shock the hot water spilled on jungkook's hand instead she immediately held his hand and the thing was more terrified that it was his broken hand she panic and didn't know what to do she stared his burnt hand .

She held the tissue papers and started to wipe his hand softly she got out of her mind in that situation and didn't realise what's she actually doing she is just being the reason of hurting others the guilt killed her completely from inside " who the hell told you to come here mr.jeon ? And a drop of tear fell from her eyes " so what are you expecting me to do huh ? .... Trust me as long as I'm alive my trouble maker is relief from every kind of trouble" he held her waist and pulled her close then kissed her forehead making her heart stop " you have gone insane " he chuckled softly.

Y/n drag him with her where she got the first aid kid from last time he just followed her that's what he wanted he was craving for her attention he wants her to lost in him he wants her talk with him he knew she is kind and he always took advantage of it .

She again treated him carefully and scold him time to time for being careless even though it was her fault and she knew that but still blamed him .

Y/n: do you have super powers mr. Jeon ? He frown his eyebrows.

Y/n: then how can you be normal in this condition ? i would have cried my eyes out you know .

Jungkook: what's new ? She pouted cutely now he also think her as a cry baby but he is the one who made her cry most .