Prologue

In the magical realm, where witches and wizards strive to coexist harmoniously with other enchanting creatures, an insidious evil silently slithers in the shadows. Patiently biding its time, this malevolent force eagerly awaits its opportunity to launch a devastating assault, shattering the fragile balance established by the united forces of light.

Amidst this precarious existence, a clandestine secret, known solely by an elite few, takes the form of a prophecy.

While society fixated on the well-known fate of the Boy Who Lived, their attention unwittingly bypassed another foretelling, etched into the records of destiny a mere few months prior.

This time, it was the tale of a young girl, whose remarkable insight would become instrumental in toppling the dark forces that threatened their world.

Born from the very essence of love yet shaped by the cruel hands of tragedy, her path would be ordained for greatness, but at a price far steeper than most are willing to bear. Sacrifices, boundless and profound, would punctuate her extraordinary journey.

She would emerge as a beacon of hope, a force against darkness, and a guardian of all that is good and pure.

But, let us not forget that even villains bear secrets concealed within their tainted hearts. Unbeknownst to many, this heroine's tale is intricately intertwined with a once-beloved protagonist turned malefactor. For it is said that a villain's descent often begins as a hero's ascent, and in these turbulent times, that truth is more haunting than ever.

Whispers echo amongst the wise, foretelling the arrival of an imminent storm. A tempest of monumental proportions encroaches upon their realm, threatening to consume all in its path.

And when this storm unleashes its fury, it is imperative that all inhabitants, both light and dark, stand prepared to face its wrath.

"There's a storm coming," he solemnly warned, gaze filled with trepidation. "And we'd all best be ready when she does."