{Haunted}

It was cold and it was raining…I loved it.

My dog loved the rain also; sometimes we’d sit on my balcony and just listen to music I loved it, staring into the wet world, but today my dog wanted to go outside and run around in the rain…hey good I won’t have to give her a bath. ;Plus our music choice today was Taylor swift’s haunted, I loved that song.

Something wasn’t right, nobody was here I have 3 brothers so its always loud in the morning.

I yelled for my dog, she turned looked than run pass me into the house.

“Precious”, I yelled, “Stop”!!

She stopped in her tracks so fast she slid across the floor because it was wet with rain water.

I had a stern look on my face but it melted into a big smile.

I loved her, but where was my family.

I looked everywhere, the kitchen, the living room, all up stairs.

The only place I hadn’t checked was the basement.

As I walked to the basement I stopped feeling something, hit the back of my legs, I looked down it was my doggy. J

I walked down the stairs, when the light went out...dang man I should have changed it yesterday.

I pulled out my Iphone 4 and use my flashlight app.

Not the brightest, but what else could I use.

I looked around looking for the other switch.

I found it, then I looked around, I didn’t see them.

I walked into the other part, nope I didn- wait I saw something move.

I followed the shadow. “Mom, Dad, Jake, Joh-“.

I was cut off but a high pitch noise; I was so surprised I fell to the cold wooden floor.

I started to scream as it got even higher.

It stopped; I pulled my hands down from my ears they were covered in blood.

My ears achedlike crazy ; from the blood seems like something happened to my eardrum or something .

Forget it they weren’t here, and I watch way too many horror movies to go look for where that sound came from.

I started my way up stairs when the light came back on.

I couldn’t breathe.

I couldn’t believe what I saw.

I fell backwards down the stairs.

The ceiling was covered in blood, their blood...my family’s blood.

I lied on my back on the floor, trying to take in all of the pain, both physical and mentally.

I went to reach for my phone when I heard a creak from the right of me.

I turned and I saw a thing crawling towards me.

I jumped and ran up the stairs, I looked back and it was running after me to.

I got the door and I closed it, but not before the thing touched my leg, as soon as it did a shock went though my body, and I starting crying.

I couldn’t get it off my mind; it was coming back to me at once...all of it.

I ran out side, as fast as I could my dog behind me.

It was raining.

I fell to my knees.

The music was still, and it was the same song.

She was right.

I was now officially...haunted.