eliora pv

she always hangs out with adelynn. Not me! blake came up to me, "Eden told me you liked me." I was so pissed at her. I looked at Eden who was hanging out with addelynn and Jordyn, does her boyfriend have to go out with someone like that? well she thinks she's cool but she's not!!! Blake snapped his fingers "ELIORA!" I look back at him shocked. "uhm no it's not true she's a liar.". He said "ok" and then left. I took a BIG sigh, I thought to myself how I'm In a band with her! she can barely play bass right. It sounds like a donkey!!! She wants to be so cool but she's not, she's rude and has an attitude! I spoke to myself "I'm gonna go talk to her." I walked over to her and screamed in her face "EDEN!" she looked shocked and turned around, "yes..? You didn't have to yell, dude.", I was trembling in anger. "YOU TOLD HIM!!!" i grabbed her shoulders and started shaking her. "Dude stop!! yes i told him, that's to bad!!!". I stopped shaking her and looked At adelynn and jordyn. Adelynn was a curly haired mixed Mexican and American girl. She straightened her hair a lot though. Jordyn was a pale, freckled, light light brown haired girl. Her hair went down to her knees. "Eden why would you tell him that?" Adelynn was very disappointed in Eden. "..." Eden didn't say anything. "leave me alone please." she said very quietly and stormed off. we didn't wanna chase her or else it would make the situation more heated so I said to addelynn "she's so rude, I mean she thinks she's cool but she's not!" Addelynn and Jordyn looked at me and nodded .