Chapter 2

The day started fucking terribly

The day started fucking terribly. The fucking ass hats died of MURDER and I wanted to be the one to do it. On top of that, I have just spent 8 hours on a plane with people trying to fucking talk to me left and right.  

Can this fucking day get any worse?

"We are here," Sperm Donor announces all happily. 

I just roll my eyes getting out of the car and grabbing my things. I then head over to the side that A was on and help her out and grab her things for her. We follow Oliver and Sperm Donor inside the fucking Masion and as we do maids come and collect his coat and keys. I glare at the one who tries to grab mine and A's things. To which he just backs off.

"BOYS!"Sperm Donor yells making A jump. I walk over to her and grab her hand gripping it tightly to let her know I was here.

She gives me a grateful smile. Just then a fucking stampede of elephants comes into the entryway. Not only them but also a beautiful woman too. She looks a lot like us. Is she an aunt or something?

"Boy please introduce yourselves," Sperm Donor says.

"Well, you know me. I am Oliver your second eldest brother and I am 25," Oliver says smiling. 

"I am Ethan the eldest triplet and I am 21," 

"I am Ben Middle triplet," 

"Matt," 

"Hi, I am Lucas and I am 19. We are gonna have so much fun together. I mean that is if you guys want to or you don't have to...." 

"Lucas, you are babbling again," The woman says smiling.

"Sorry, Ma," He replies rubbing the back of his neck. 

"I am Liam and I am 19. Thank fuck I am not the youngest anymore," He says making A giggle. 

Everyone looks at her smiling softly. I wanted to fucking barf. She is not an animal on show for their fucking entertainment. 

"Hi, I am Angelica and I am 17." She says smiling brightly. Everyone looks at me expectidly which makes me glare.

"This is Lilith. She is mute," A explains. 

"Well I am Ceyda, your mother," The woman says. 

As she gets closer for a hug I let go of A's hand and back away. Egg Donor stops in her place and frowns. 

"Lilith doesn't like any physical touch from anyone except me," Angelica explains to me again. 

But to lighten the mood A hugs the woman making her smile. 

"How about I show you to your rooms?" Egg Donor asks. A nods and I follow behind with our bags. 

Time Skip- Dinner

The Egg Donor had shown us around the whole mansion and I have to admit it, it was pretty cool. After finishing she showed us to our rooms and I liked mine. It was all black with LED lights lighting the room in the dark. A's was a lighter color of pink and it was just barf-worthy but she liked it so I said nothing.

KNOCK...KNOCK

I walk over opening my door to see A standing there with Oliver. I raise a brow silently ask why the hell they were here.

"Dinner," A says excitedly. I nod and walk out grabbing her hand as we walk to the dining room. I see everyone there and even another man who wasn't there when everyone first met. 

Oliver takes his seat and I sit next to A. I didn't feel like dealing with anyone else today. As I was looking around I noticed the thumb ring on the unknown guy's finger. It was a silver ring with an A on it.

I raise my brow and look at A tapping her and pointing in the direction of the ring

I raise my brow and look at A tapping her and pointing in the direction of the ring. She looks at me and then at the guy. When she finally notices her eyes go wide. 

These assholes were the American Mafia. 

And with that being said we could be either fucking screwed or we will be earning another ali.

Just then maids come in placing plates in front of us and even putting some wine on the table. I looked at A to see she was struggling with taking the first bite. I reach over taking it from her hand and taking the first bite for her. When she realizes it wasn't poisonous she continues to eat. As I go to eat my phone rings. I take it out and look at who it was. Before I could ignore it the Sperm Donor speaks.

"Answer it and put it on speaker," He says. I look at him glaring. I hold up my middle finger that had my fuck you tattoo on it. It was the only tattoo that I never covered up. I hear a few snickers and he glares at me.

I answer the phone but I don't put it on speaker and instead walk out of the dining room.

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO ANSWER! YOU KILL MY DAUGHTER AND NOW THINK JUST BECAUSE SHE IS GONE YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH NOT ANSWERING MY CALLS! I NEED MONEY AND YOU WILL SEND IT!" She screams hanging up the phone. 

I watch as my sister leaves the dining room as she answers the phone

I watch as my sister leaves the dining room as she answers the phone. I knew who it was and if it is we are all fucked in the next...

5.....

4....

3...

2..

1.

"AH!" I hear her scream out as something shatters. 

Everyone looks at me and I don't say anything. I just stand up and rush towards my sister. When I made it to her she was pacing back and forth fuming with anger. I hear others follow but ignore them. 

"L, come here," I say sadly. She doesn't seem to hear me.

"L! I NEED YOU!" I yell. She stops pacing and looks at me. She rushes over to me and looks over my entire body for any injuries. When she doesn't see any she pulls away looking confused. 

"I need a hug," I say pouting. She chuckles and hugs me tightly. 

"What the fuck just happened?!"