4.first date!

I woke up to a warm fluffy kitty curled around me. I patted his head softly to let him know I was awake. His blue eyes fluttered open and looked at me in awe. He then rubbed his face on my hand. “Good morning,” I spoke softly. He purred in response as I stood up.

I combed through my hair and washed my face from the small water basin. I sent Harvey out after he fully woke up so I could change comfortably. Once I was done I opened the door to see Harvey in his human form. “Good morning Eudora! “ he shouted excitedly which earned him a growl from my brothers who were leaving to hunt. I shot them a glare that sent them running.

“Let's go get some things to make breakfast, come I'll show you around the garden! “ I excitedly grabbed Harvey's hand and dragged him down the path. I took him to the berry bushes first so we could pick some. Once I had enough in my basket I led him to the coop.

“So you keep short birds for the eggs? That means you have a constant supply of them, that's brilliant! “ he said with an amazed face. It was understandable as no one else kept animals, Perfuring to just hunt. After collecting enough eggs for us both I walked to the pen next to the coop. The pen housed 5 goats, they were useful for milk and meat if winter got bad. Harvey stood outside of the pen watching carefully.

With most of the ingredients collected, we had one final stop, the garden. The garden was my personal project that was planned not only for myself but Harvey. As we approached the very back of the main house Harvey started to sniff the air, he filled his head and looked at me confused. “You'll see~” I answered.

Harvey looked from herb to herb. It was a large garden of all sorts of herbs, some he had only been told about by his master due to the rarity. “I thought you might like it! “ I said as I watched him. He was like a kid a candy story. “How did you get these! “ he asked in amazement. He was holding up a hand full of a few different herbs. “A merchant came to the village a few years back, I traded some furs for them! “ he looked exactly at the herbs, I recognized the 3 he had in his hands, evening primrose, vanilla, and a herb that is only found in this world, the carmin rose. The Carmin rose was a natural antibiotic and pain reliever. “Oh! And Harvey feel free to use these to your liking! I can never use them all before they will. “ I said spinning back to look at him.

After we had a full basket we headed back to the cabin. With my help, he caught on quickly to how I season my food and how I prepare it. I gave him a quick lesson on scrambled eggs and we enjoyed our breakfast, him having just eggs and me with eggs and berries.

Once we were finished we began planning our date later

Once we were finished we began planning our date later. After some thinking, we settled on going to the small flower field that was in the forest. I sent him on a little mission to go hunt and get some different fruits, which he did happily.

After he left I went to talk with my mother. As I pushed the door open I was greeted by her. She seemed to have just finished her morning meal too. My father who was by her looked towards me anxiously. I walked to the low table and sat on the cushion on the opposite side. We began our daily chat, me more so listening to her gossip. Mostly about Janey, the Eudora of this world, and how she tried to steal another female's mate before he was mated.

After a lot of gossip and news of the village, I saw Harvey coming back and decided to head back. With a final goodbye wave, I left. I walked back to the cabin, to meet with a very happy leopard. He had caught a few rabbits so we made a simple stew and roasted one. While he was finishing the stew, I went to the fur sack of fruits. Inside had a variety of produce, including things like lettuce, tomatoes, peaches, strawberries, and more. I decided to make a salad with the veggies and I sliced the fruits.

When everything Was finished we placed them in my basket grabbed my largest deer skin blanket and set out on our date!

We spent some time looking for the perfect spot, but we eventually found it. It was a lovely clearing in the forest that surrounded the village. It wasn't too far for comfort but was also private and would give us time to ourselves.

I sat on our fur and looked at the sky happily. I had been so focused on bagging him that I hadn't taken the time to really get to know him. He was truly on another level of beauty, even more so than most females. With long silky blonde hair and those oh-so-pretty sparkly blue eyes. He wasn't particularly muscular but still had visible muscles, he was lean and delicate. I watched as he began to prepare both of us a plate. He was happily doing it, without me asking him to, he was too kind.

“Thank you, dear,” I said as he handed me the stone plate. He seemed confused by my pet name for Him, so I had to explain pet names and nicknames to him. His face became instantly red once he understood, he looked away to hide his face but his tail gave away his emotions. I have it a pet causing him to jump away even redder than before. I chuckled softly and patted the spot beside me. He was there in an instant with me petting his head and ears.

After he had calmed down and we had finished the majority of our food we began talking. He had his head laid in my lap as I fed him small slivers of the leftover meat. I watched as he happily took them enjoying every moment of it. “Harvey, do you eventually want cubs? “ I asked. He seemed a bit surprised at my question, females don't normally care about their mate's opinions on cubs but then again, his Eudora was entirely different from them. He thought about it before answering, “I would not mind having them if you wish so. I have always enjoyed taking care of my younger siblings and would enjoy my own cubs. “ he said. I smiled at that. I had always wanted a big family but had not gotten the chance in my previous life. Cubs were also easier to carry and give birth to, it would still suck but Not as bad, right?

We continued to talk about everything and anything and eventually the afternoon turned to dusk and we set off back to the cabin.

We quickly reached the cabin and settled down, we were still full from our late lunch so he didn't go and hunt, instead, he helped me prepare a bath. I did not pay much attention as he filled the bath with warm water as I was getting my clothing and fur towels ready. He had already finished and left to wait outside as I returned to my small bathroom.

I let out a sigh as I looked at the flower petals floating in the water. I relaxed in the warm water as I mentally prepared myself, looking at the clothing I had prepared. This poor leopard didn't even suspect a thing, hehe. This will be so much fun!