ぼんやりとした記憶

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

⌗ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏: "𝙑𝘼𝙂𝙐𝙀 𝙈𝙀𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙎"

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

╰─𝐓𝐇𝐄 air sway silently in the background, in the moment right now, Everything seemed peaceful as of it is in the meantime, No students out in the field, Every single one in a state of mind as one did what they needed to do. But, who were they to say that everything will stay peaceful that way? Of course no one said that. There isn't a day where this place can be peaceful, isn't it?

Every School feels like a hell hole filled with laughing and chatting clowns everywhere. Heck, even Teachers find themselves in a state of mind where they ask themselves if they are mentally alright? But if you were to answer, the answer to that is no. When were you mentally stable? Since when?

M/N thought to himself, leaning his head against his right arm with e/c eyes fixated on the window besides him, I would've burn this place to the ground if I can, Keeping both hands on his ears, covering them tightly to avoid hearing even more noise of his classmates in the background, chattering and chattering like mosquitoes at night.

Chatter, Chatter and Chatter. Every single one speaking, words spewing out of their annoying mouths. Deafening, he wished it was to not hear their voices. But, luck wasn't on his side, again, Of course....

Sigh, there's no point in stopping this people from speaking loud if no advisors were to watch over this annoying loud classmates of his. What's worse is that this people, are annoying fans of his, who wouldn't stop bothering him from their petty talks even so he stopped playing soccer.

Heck, they keep bringing up his role being a midfielder, Hey, He's a striker even so he stopped playing soccer. But who was he to speak like that at them? How could he prove that he is a striker and not a midfielder? He could by playing in field but, he stopped. Didn't he?

"This is getting annoying..." He muttered quietly under his breath, digging his head further into his arms. Gosh, when will their advisors be back? This is giving him sufferings just by hearing this annoying people chatter. If a place where he could get away from this people exists, then he would not waste his chance to go.

Banging his head quietly on the table without attractions of his classmates, sighing for the umpteenth time the whole time, wishing this all end immediately because he can't handle this people anymore.

Raising his hand and cover his head, gaze never leaving the light tinted window that shine upon him, looking over the Sunny weather outside, Time ticking slow. Every sounds becomes a deafening noise, ringing as the light scatters more and more, eyes slowly dropping down to the very least of energy to even listen to the deafening noise in the background. Still wishing for all of this to come to an end any moment

Gosh. The Universe really has its least favorite, huh? Not did it really much annoyed him though, it's just a bit of an unfair game. But, who were he to complained against the Universe? It'll be like talking to a brick wall instead. If only if there was really a chance that his wish could happen──

The bell rang loudly throughout the school, shooting M/N awake from his sudden deep depths but fast nap, it felt like it's only been minutes the moment he closed his eyes earlier, curious e/c eyes landing every desks of the classroom, only to saw everyone already gone except for him, who would've thought his wish really happened?