Hang out

*the hideout*

As the ex veterans eat pizza and drink one member shares their disinterest about the Halloween party

Tony: Man this stinks I fucking hate these people
(The man who said that wearing a blood stained tiger mask while wearing some protective gear)

Ash: Who invented all these morons
(The man who also said his disinterest was wearing a goose mask with a number two on center part of the head)

(A long silence came as the only noise they care about is the person sitting next to another member Cory who was wearing her zebra mask as he was eating ice cream)

Cory.... Izuku please slow down this is your third box

Izuku.....Sorry (closes it)
(The man wearing a bunny mask but only covers his eyes as his bottom face was revealed)

Mark: What do you guys think about tonight we gonna do it?
(The man who said that was slightly bigger then the rest while wearing a bear mask)

Tony: I don't see why not I'm sick of this shit

Ash: Yea let's do it!

Mark: The weapons are in the car right?

Cory: Yea but are we actually doing this?

Mark: Come on Cory this might be our chance to get our fame!

Ash: Yea come Cory let's do it!

Cory took a sigh and said. Fine let's go to the van but someone has to go first and I think I know who

Everyone turned their heads at izuku who was mostly silent as izuku then sighed and said. Jeez really why me?

Tony: Well first of all you're the newest member and we have rarely seen you actually put up your hands and secondly why the hell not hehe.

Izuku: Fine I'll go not like I have a choice.

Ash: You're damn right if you refused we will take your ice cream and probably beat you hehe.

Izuku: What great motivation (in a sarcastic tone)

Alex: Yea yea stop being a baby green hair and let's go.
(The girl who was wearing a goose mask while having the number one on her center mask)

(The crew went to the van and drove to a hideout that was filled with junkies and the location was in 188th street. As they arrived izuku hopped out of the van with his bunny mask still intact with a dagger)

Mark: good luck try not to die.

Ash: Yea you still owe me one.

Alex: May you being a dork help you hehe.

Tony: Try not to lose a leg you're the fastest one in this group.

Cory:.... Stay safe.

As izuku looked back he smiled and said. Hehe yea thanks. He then charged at the door immediately alerting the junkies.

Junkie 1: Hey what th-

He stops talking as a dagger was immediately thrown on his head killing him instantly. Izuku then quickly grabbed it back and rushed to the guy with a shotgun and covered his mouth.

Izuku: Shhh it's okayyyyy (silt's throat) there we go.

He then went to a door that was near the exit of where he came from and busted it open knocking a junkie in the floor as izuku went on top of him and slammed his head to the floor as izuku then stomped on its head for extra measures. Izuku then grabbed the shotgun and shot it near a wall alerting the last three junkies on this floor.

Junkie 4: the hell is going on-

Izuku then stabbed him repeatedly while covering his mouth and then threw his dagger at the fifth junkie who had knife on the head and then tackled the last junkie while beating him until he his face was barely visible.

Izuku: hehe the amount of blood on my hands and body is.....scary.

Izuku then got back his dagger and went upstairs were he slit another junkie while covering his mouth but izuku did get noticed by someone with uzi and came to see where he is.

Junkie 6: The hell are y— (puts hands on neck)

Izuku: shhhh sleep now (puts the body down and takes the uzi and shoots it at the wall alerting the other junkies as izuku smiled and killed all of the junkies that heard the gunshots as izuku stabbed or beat the junkies to death and izuku then went to a room while holding a shotgun and then busted the door open and shot the last two junkies and that was it.

Izuku: hehe that felt too quick...Eh it doesn't matter.

Izuku then went back downstairs and went back to the van.

Toney: hehe would you look at that green hair does have some skill and your clothes hehe looks like your dagger made quite a mess.

Ash: hehe good job greenie thought you were dead meat.

Alex: Looks like you being a dork helped you.

Izuku how does me being a dork help me in that situation.

Alex: Don't know hehe

Mark: Jeez looks like you were having fun time covered in blood and all except your bottom jaw.

Cory:... Gud job greenie.

Tony: hehe you really got a grip on you dude.

Mark: Alright well let go back to the bar I'll drop you guys off and get pizza and I'll get an extra for you izuku.

Izuku: (smiles) heh thanks mark.

As they came back to the bar and Mark a few minutes later with pizza they ate and drank and getting a little high. Tomorrow will be another day in Miami as they try to get their minutes of fame