Chapter 1- The Musical that Last for a Life Time

Context:
The band formed 5 years ago by the Tsaritsa and Perrio,they are both the manager's of the band, and they are considered as the power couple of the band because in this au they are married and are happy together.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
In this au the Fatui Harbinger's have real names like for example: Tartaglia's real name is Ajax

Capitano- Tyr
Tartaglia/Chiled- Ajax
Signora- Rosalynne (Rose)
Dottore- Zandik
Pantalon- Baihu (His twin brother is Baizhu in this au)
Scaramouche- Kunikuzushi (Kuni) or Hoshi
Arlecchino- Peruere
Sandrone- Béatrice
Pulcinella- Dimitri
Columbina- Vega
Perrio- Duke
The Tsaritsa- Lubov
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
In this au nothing bad happened, meaning that all of the Harbinger's have happy lives and have good relationships with each other, for example: Dottore experimenting on Scaramouche never happened and they are actually close friends in this au, so basically the band is like one big happy family.

That's the end of the context!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
✧༺♥༻✧

It was a very peaceful day in the big mansion of the 11Harbingers

Capitano was teaching Ajax a few tricks on how to play the drum as Signora, Scaramouche and Sandrone played D&D while Arlecchino was the Daungan Master.

Pantalon was helping Perrio and Pulcinella with all the funds that they plan to donate to a charity that their fans picked.

Dottore was experimenting with different hair styles on Columbina as she sang the lyrics of their new song that they are going to perform soon next month.

The door bell suddenly rang as all the members stop on what they were doing and looked up at the door, "I swear to god Rosalynne, if this is another package of makeup I'm smacking you with a hair brush." Dottore grumbled as Signora rolled her eyes.

Dottore stood up from his seat as he walked over to the door, he then opened the door and was expecting some packages for Signora or some packages from fans, but instead of packages he saw were two letters laying on the welcoming mat outside, confused, Dottore picked up both of the letters and shut the door behind him.

"Is it packages?" Ajax asked as he puts down the drum sticks he was holding from the drum lessons from Capitano.

"No, it's two letters" Dottore showed the letters to the other band members as all of them stopped what they were doing and gather around the table that Dottore settled the letters on.

"That's weird, why only two letters?" Ajax asked as all the band memebers were confused.

"Maybe it's from a fan." Capitano said as he took one of the letters to see who wrote it.

"But doesn't fan mail always come on Sunday? Today is a Thursday." Signora said as she crossed her arms.

Perrio took the other note and read the senders address to see who it was from, Perrio was the director of the band and manage all of the funds and money they get along side the Tsaritsa, Pantalon, and Pulcinella.

Despite being a man that showed little emotions Perrio seemed to be surprised by the letter and turned to look at the band members, "Please excuse me everyone, it seems this letter was meant for me, Tyr would you please read the other letter for me? I would be in my office if anyone needs me." Perrio glanced at Capitano as Capitano nodded and opened the other letter to see who is was from.