Chapter 2- The airport

The friend ran down the stairs with a guitar in his hand as his face beamed with joy as he saw Tartaglia, Dottore, and Capitano, the friend ran up and gave Tartaglia a big hug as Tartaglia returned the hug.

"Ajax! It's been so long, how have you been!?" The friend said as he released the hug.

"I have been doing great, I heard you took up guitar lessons for a few years now." Tartaglia pointed out as the friend nodded.

The friend then saw Dottore and Capitano as his face beamed in joy, "O.M.G! You're Zandik and Tyr! I'm a big fan!" The friend joyfully beamed as Dottore smiled at the friends energetic personality.

"What's your name?" Capitano asked as the friend looked at him.

"Oh, sorry forgot to introduce myself! I'm Ga-Ming! It's such an honor to meet you all! I'm from the Vanguard company that deliver goods from Liyue Harbor in China." The friend introduced themselves as Ga-Ming as Capitano nodded.

"Ga-Ming... Well, it's a pleasure to meet you as well, we wanted to make an offer with you." Capitano offered as Ga-Ming was started to get excited.

"I'm all ears captain! If you need anything, I'm you man to go to!" Ga-Ming said as he was getting pumped.

"Ajax told us that you wanted to join the back for ages, so we want tk make an offer, you see we just lost our 10th member, Crepus, and we need a replacement for him, Ajax told us that you are a good option and you were close by to us so you were our only option." Capitano said as Ga-Ming's eyes widened.

"So your trying to that you want me join your band!?" Ga-Ming said excitedly as Capitano nodded, "You are our best shot, and it seems you really wanted to join, so what do you say?" Capitano asked as he waited for Ga-Ming's response.

" I will happily join the band! How can I say no to that offer!?" Ga-Ming squealed.

"Great, back your bags and check out of the hotel, we will be waiting down here for you." Dottore said to Ga-Ming as Ga-Ming rushed up to his room to gather his things, he left his guitar with Tartaglia before gathering his stuff so Tartaglia was testing it to see if the cords were right.

Tartaglia, Dottore, and Capitano chatted with each other to past the time there, after a while of waiting Ga-Ming came back with his bag's, he checked out at the receptionists and followed the trio to Capitano's car.

All four of them entered the car and Capitano started the engine's, Dottore was seating in front with Capitano as the driver and Tartaglia and Ga-Ming were at the back.

It would take away to get back to the mansion so they say there is silents, Ga-Ming really wanted to speak but he knew the atmosphere in the car was pleasant from they silence, the only thing that was making noise was the radio that was playing random songs.

After a while the radio started playing a certain music that all four of them know, Ga-Ming couldn't hold his silents any longer as he started to sing along to the music, then Tartaglia joined in, Dottore was intrigued by the little karaoke in the car so he also joined in, Capitano was focusing on the road but he also felt like singing along so he also sang with the rest of them, so for the entire car trip they sang song's all of them knew.

All four of them were laughing and singing to the song's that played on the radio as they got to the mansion.

When they got out of the car all of them were laughing and smiling at each other.

When they entered the mansion all of the other band members were waiting for them, the first one to approach was The Tsaritsa who welcomed Ga-Ming to the mansion, Sandrone gave a tour of the mansion and showed him to the guest bedroom, and Arlechinno and Signora gave him food that they cooked in the kitchen.

During dinner Pierro discussed the upcoming collab for the musical, he said that they will be leaving in two weeks to German, all of them were intrigued, all of them talked at the dinner table and all of them had many questions for Ga-Ming which he happily answered.

During the two weeks that followed Ga-Ming gotten used to all of the members, Scaramouche and Ga-Ming played the PlayStation with each other as they discuss video games that they like, Pantalone gave advice to Ga-Ming about managing money and Ga-Ming tends to help around the adults with their tasks when he had nothing else to do.

When the time came to head to the airport to German everyone was excited, they already packed their things and took the first taxi there, it was very early in the morning when they got to the airport so they decided to eat breakfast there, they past by many food stalls like Subway, Burger King, and KFC, but they settled on McDonald's to eat breakfast, they waited in line as they already know that they wanted to order, when they went to order they told the register on what they wanted.

Tartaglia wanted a 8 piece chicken nugget with a medium sized coke, Scaramouche wanted a BigMac with fries, Capitano ordered the same thing as Tartaglia, while Ga-Ming ordered a cheese burger with no pickles, the other Band members also took their orders as well.

When they are finished ordering their food they went to take their seats, some of the band members were still tired from waking up very early so they had their heads resting on the table while they all waited for their food.

Eventually they got their food and they started eating, while Ga-Ming was eating he tasted pickles in his burger he was upset but didn't really complain, but Scaramouche was next to him and he saw that Ga-Ming's burger had pickles in it, Scaramouche knew Ga-Ming asked for no pickles, so he got up from his seat and walk over to the register, he intimidated the staff working into making another burger without pickles, once the burger was handed over to Scaramouche he walked back to the table and gave the new burger to Ga-Ming as Scaramouche just took the other burger and eat it with his meal.

After all of them finished eating it was already one hour till boarding the plane, they got up and walked down to the terminal to their gate.

They waited there for the plane with the other people there.

They waited for a few hours, and they did stuff to past the time.

Like Dottore and Columbina doing each other's hair.

Tartaglia and Capitano listen to music on their playlist that they both created.

Sandrone played with a rubics cube.

Arlecchino was gossiping with Rosalyn.

Pantalone and Pulcinella talked about the donations to the charity the fans picked.

Scaramouche just slept like a cat.

And Pierro and the Tsaritsa discuss about the musical that the band is going to play.

Meanwhile Ga-Ming was just zoning out and just imagining fake scenarios in his head.

Once the plane arrived Ga-Ming woke up Scara and all the band members got on the plane and sat in their respective seats, and after all of the other people board the plane the pilot told everyone to fasen their seatbelts as they now took off.

(Cliffhanger causes my progress keeps getting deleted so it ends here, till next chapter guys🙂)