☆ Breaking and Entering ☆

Finley sighed as he set down a stack of documents and made his way around his desk to sit down now that the camera was set up.

He took a soft breath and mumbled to himself. " You can do this..." and within that same breath, he reached across the table to press the button on the side of the camera. A right red lick flickered to life, insinuating that the camera was now recording.

" Um...Hello...Shit its been a while. My name is Finley Cassidy Shimada , These video entries were made to originally document my childhood for the experiment, but I'm taking back this camera and telling my story... It took me running away from Overwatch to realize that this was always my home and my community. I've been within the building for about..." He glanced down to read the time on his phone. " 14 minutes, and the facility hasn't notified anyone of a breached entry.
I'm not sure if I'm....ready for my father to see me yet. To see who I've become, " He said, emphasizing it by touching his platinum blonde / ash colored mullet , jesturing to his peircings and showing his sleeves of tattoos down his arms, Covered in sharks,marine life, and waves.

" I'm getting ahead of myself," He blurted out embaressedly as he fumbled the paperwork in front of him. " I've spent the past few years I've been away researching. There's somthing bad about to happen...The plans have already been set in motion but if I leave all the clues and papers here it'll help Overwatch catch on faster...then they can defend themselves before they get ahold of the papers " Now Finley had less of a confident look across his face and more of one filled with worry. " Please Overwatch....Don't let this slip through the way you let the rest of the experiments do....please save us all..."

and with that, the camera shut off.