Chapter 1

It snowed heavily outside, 3 young children stared ,with star filled eyes, out the window at the snow.

They turned back to face their mother , who had just brought a tray with hot chocolate and with little marshmallows floating on top . She sat down on the soft armchair next to the warm roaring fire.

The children each took a cup , slowly drinking the hot liquid. One looked up at their mother, "Mama, when is Mother coming back?" "Oh, I don't know my dear but I'm sure it will be any moment now." , she said as she stared out the window at the as raging storm grew.

Now it was another's turn to ask a question, "Mama, can you tell us the story of how you met Mother and had to safe the world again?" "You've all already heard that story my dear..", the children began to make pleading faces and she sighs in defeat, "...but why not tell it once more."

The children huddles together , the third and eldest , pulling a blanket over them. They patiently awaited for their mother to start the story.

She clears her through, the children's giggles soften until they fade entirely.

"The story of how I met your Mother is one filled with mystery and wonder, pay close attention to detail or you might just miss it...", she startes