The Fall of Deku

This book I already posted separately a while ago, but I just thought I'd post it here, too. I'm not gonna be adapting this one into a full book.

Also these are what Izuku and the others look like, although Ochako has long hair and not the Karen haircut. Her hair is the same as the one in the second picture:

 Her hair is the same as the one in the second picture:

Now here's the story:

This story happened only a few years after we last saw Class A. It is already over. Nothing can be done to change it.

It is a story of love and loss, brotherhood and betrayal, courage and sacrifice, and the death of dreams. It is a story of the blurred line between our best and our worst.

It is the story of the end of an age.

A strange thing about stories—

Though this happened years from now and so far away that words cannot describe the time or the distance, it is also happening right now. Right here.

It is happening as you read these words.

This is how over a century of heroism comes to a close. Corruption and treachery have crushed a hundred years of hope. This is not just the end of a country; night is falling on civilization itself.

This is the twilight of UA.

The end starts now.

We see an 18-year-old Izuku with All Might on the roof of a building. All Might was sitting on a fold out chair as Izuku had his back turned and looked at the sky.

"You can't blame yourself, Midoriya." All Might said.

"I wasn't there for her in her final moments. I was so busy trying to prevent more chaos from happening that my mother died without me by her side." said Izuku.

"How would you feel if I wasn't there for you when you needed me?" Izuku asked his mentor.

All Might was silent for a moment.

"It's not the same." he said.

"It's precisely the same. You took me under your wing and practically raised me. You've been like a parent to me just like Nana was to you... How well would you sleep knowing I wasn't there for you and I let you down?" Izuku said.