Ch 1 Pt 1: Welcome to This Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town! (REWRITE)

The MOMENT i entered this new world, i was greeted by crying.

We're already off to a great start...

I decided to ignore the goddess currently having a mental breakdown and began to take in the scenery.

Around me are houses ripped straight out of medieval Europe. There were no signs of technology anywhere, just the sounds of moving carriages...

Aqua: "WAAAAAAHH! KAAAZUMAAAA!!"

The bustling marketplace...

Poor Kazuma: "H-Hey! Stop it, you're giving us unwanted attention!"

It's a lot to take in..

Aqua: "WAAAAAAAAAAAH!!"

[Y/N]: "SHUT IT, I'M TRYING TO ENJOY THE SCENERY!"

That seemed to catch their attention.

Kazuma gave a slight smile, whilst Aqua had tears in her eyes, which satiated my sadism.

Kazuma: "Oh, so you finally chose something, took you long enough."

He'd then put his thumb and index finger on his chin, saying,

Kazuma: "Say, what did you choose exactly?"

I would smirk.

[Y/N]: "I assume you know what 'Stands' are, right?"

Kazuma: "...Nope."

[Y/N]: "O-Oh. I thought you knew... Wait, who am i kidding, you're a hikikomori who does nothing but play video games. Why am i suprised that you don't know JoJo."

Kazuma: "You too?!"

[Y/N]: "...Anyways, Stands are basically a manifestation of your soul created by your life energy. They're called Stands because most of them stand beside the user. For example,"

Kazuma: "Dont ignore me-"

He'd pause as a golden aura begins to form around me until a detailed outline starts to form behind me, until my stand eventually appears.

GOLD EXPERIENCE
STATISTICS

STRENGTH: C
SPEED: A
RANGE: E
PERSISTENCE: D
PRECISION: C
DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL: A

Aqua: "AAAAAAA! WHAT IS THAT THING?!"

Kazuma was also quite shaken from the sudden appearance of the yellow-skined skinny humanoid.

[Y/N]: "This one is called Gold Experience. Its strength isn't all that promising, but its ability to bestow life upon any nonliving object can give you an advantage that brute strength can't accomplish."