2

Yn:- Come I'll tell u.
She walk and he followed her like he doesn't interest in her, he's not even look at her and then she turned back to tell something but bout to bumped into him but he move back a little so she can't bumped with him.

Yn:- umm...um..sorry. BTW its your room.

Hoseok:- Okey.

He just say 'okey' and move to his room left yn dumbfounded bcoz he is not even thanks her to show his room but it's Okey bckz it's my work and give him respect bcoz he's out guest. So yeah bare him huh??

Time skip~~~

At afternoon He come downstairs for lunch nd as always he's not even look at any girls there's so many girl but He's not give a shit to them. And when he walk on the stairs they says he's handsome and cute. And of course he's just smik not bcoz of compliments bcoz of that he's handsome from born.

Sunil:- Come Hoseok. Have a sit.
He said and pointed on the chair, where yn sit and he sits beside her and yn mom serve everyone and he's confused bcoz he never tried indian food nd now everything is indian like food,language it's tough a little bit. Everyone started to eat their food. I know indian culture but not more just a little bit like they eat their food with hands I mean they not even used spoon, fork or chopsticks 🥢.
Then she I mean yn looked at me and ask what happened to me. So I tell him that I don't know how to eat with hands so she give me spoon and fork to eat and tell me what's the vegetable in combine with rice nd chapati.

And finally the lunch is over I'm full bcoz aunty give me too much I mean told her to stop but she just give me rice then chapatis agghhh now I'm full so I told her to stop nd she give me something sweet and I eat, delicious I loved it. I take so many with me hehhhe.

I walk to my room and rested for a couple of hours nd I woke up when someone knocked on the door I said.

Hoseok:- come in

Yn:- umm...umm are u OK to come in the living bcoz dad call you.

Hoseok:- Okey I'm coming. ( He said like he don't wanna come so yn again said something)

Yn:- Dad told me to tell you that if you're Okey with that.if you're tired than you can rest. He don't mind.

She said and about to go but Hoseok said something.

Hoseok:- umm Okey.. I'm Okey with that don't worry.

He said and wash his face nd change with something more comfortable. And come downstairs, he saw her nd her mom&dad so he come and sit infront of sunil(yn's father).

Sunil:- Hoseok are you feeling Okey like I thought you're tired.

Hoseok:- Noo uncle its all right I'm fine.

Sunil:- Okey I have to tell you something.

Hoseok:- yeah uncle.
Sunil:- Mr. Singh want to meet you and bout to give u a project.

Hoseok:- Okey

Sunil:- and Yesh he come to our home nd talk to u tomorrow.