Chapter 6

PS: The events from this story will be kinda rushed, but it will also include some other topics and the pregnancy of Sophie & Frank's child named Owen and later adapting another one named Lesley, anyways that's all and hope you enjoy:)

The Next day arrives and while Frank is sleeping peacefully he begins to feel some weight coming on his body causing him to try and open his eyes.

Interrupting Panda-When Frank was able to open his eyes, he notices Sophie slightly on top of him while only wearing red ribbons with a bow on the back.

*Frankencelley: *groans * softly * and * he * feels * his entire * body * tense * up * after * seeing * Sophie's * adorable * outfit * and * he * replies "oh * man * what * a * sight * to * wake * up * to * and * I * guess * that * my * morning * just * got * even * better * because * you * are * looking * adorable * and * beautiful * with * those * ribbons."

Sophie blushes: Oh T-Thanks I guess you didn't realize I was naked~ But it is also one of my Valentines days gift for you that I got /:3

Frankencelley: groans * softly * and * he * turns * his * face * red * and * his * body * even * warmer * because * of * this * surprising * moment * and * he * replies "oh my god- I-I didn't notice this at * all! * And * oh * wow * I actually * didn't even understand that it was a * valentine * day * gift * until * just * then.    Sophie giggles: Yeah sorry, I probably should have told you that before I decided to become..nude~

Frankencelley: *groans * softly * and * he * gets * even * redder * than * before * and * he * says "o-oh n-not a-at a-all that-that is * completely * okay * and * I * actually * really * like * what * you * have * going * on so * please * feel ^(naked) * free * and * comfortable* as * you * seem * really* comfortable * and * it * feels * great."                                                                                                          Sophie blushes: Oh I-um, okay I guess you like this then..well that's good I think~? Anyways I have another gift to give to you but you'll have to close your eyes~ :3

Frankencelley: groans * softly * and * he * is * completely * shocked * but * he * also * seems * to * enjoying * it * so * much * and * he * replies "well yes I don't see why * not * but * also * I * would * really * love * to * get * this * second * gift * if * that * is * okay * with * you * and * I * will * happily * close my * eyes * for * you * sweetheart.  Sophie smiles: Good. She then put a light but solid object that felt like a box into his hands while waiting for him to open his eyes afterwards.

Frankencelley: *grips * the * box * in * his * right * hand * and * he * waits * in * suspense * until * she * says * the * word * so * he * can * open * his * eyes * and * he * asks "what * was * it * that * you * just * gave * me * sweetheart * because * I * feel * like * it * must * be * a * truly * wonderful * surprise?"  Sophie: Oh you'll have to open it, but it's really special~

Frankencelley: *groans * softly * and * he * starts * to * get * excited * just * by * her * mention * of * the * word * special * and * he * says "o-oh, well I am so excited * to * open * it * sweetie * so * I * will * open * it * now, I * guess *" * then * he * starts * to * search * his * other* hand * with * it * and* keeps * talking * softly * while * searching ."

InterruptingPanda-Once he is able to get the box open he pulls out an item that feels nice and perfectly light while opening his eyes to see what kind of item Sophie gave him as a gift.                  Frankencelley: *groans * softly * and * he * looks * at * what * she * gave * him * and * he * notices * a * very * beautiful * bouquet * of * roses * with * each * flower * being * beautifully * preserved * and * the * fragrance * of * roses * filling * the * room *and * he * looks * up * at * her * with * a * smile * and * he * asks "sweetheart *did * you * give me * a bouquet of roses?*