[🗝️] ~ chapt 1.

He couldn't have.. he wouldn't have.

[Do the] Act like you've never met me--Tv Girl
▶︎၊၊|||||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 0:10

It has been about a month since Tolkien... Died.

Almost everyone got over it. I can't. I refuse to believe he just offed himself. He was too happy. It's odd.

I really miss his smile. Fuck let me be honest I miss everything about him.

He was so nice. He barely had any flaws. We hung out every day and he never showed any signs of wanting to die. Well he could hide his emotions easily- but thats beside the point.

I just really wish I knew how to find this out...

Ding!

The notification sound popped up on my phone. I looked to see it said 'Unknown'. Who was texting me at fucking 3:00 besides Craig asking what to get Tweek on Valentines??

Unknown

I hear your trying to figure out how yiur little fhirend died. I vsb help with that

Who is this and why does your spelling suck ass???

Thays beside the poont meetrt me at Starks ponf

-----------------------------------------

Okay thats. Weird. I got my jacket and shoes on stupidly and left out the door. It was fucking freezing oh my god. I made my way to Starks pond with my hands in my pockets and the smallest bit of hope that I'd get into college almost completely gone.

When I made it to Starks I saw a familiar figure sitting by the water. "Hello?" I called out. The person flinched and turned to me.

The purple jacket covering a yellow shirt underneath. The curly hair that sat atop of their head. I recognized them almost immediately.

"Tolkien?!" I yelled out. Smiling widely and tears forming in my eyes. "I-I thought you di-"

I was caught off by a chuckle and Tolkien walking towards me. "I did die, Clyde. I'm just stuck here until I get revenge on the one who killed me." I hear him say. Those words broke me. "Who was it then?! I'll put them in jail!--" I was cut off again. "Thats the problem I don't remember who! I tried doing this alone already but it's SO HARD to do it as a ghost! I needed someone's help."

I nodded and put my fingers to my chin. "So who can help... I can ask that Henrietta girl!" I yelled out confidently. Tolkien facepalmed. "I mean you, Clyde."

I felt so dumb. "Ohhh....." Tolkien smiled softly and chuckled again.

I sat down on a nearby rock followed by Tolkien. "How does it feel to be.. Dead?" I asked him. Staring at the waves of the pond.

"It's like being alive but... Different." Tolkien replied. Mumbling. By his tone in voice I don't think he liked being dead. I'd probably love it. No school. No fuckin' Janice.

Just able to do whatever. But I bet Tolkien really, REALLY hated it. I mean he had his whole life planned out. I felt bad.

"Have you already tried talking to some of the other kids?" I questioned. Again. "I tried everyone that I remembered the number of. Craig,  Tweek, fuckin Kyle for gods sake. I think I forgot almost half my memories also so thats  fun." He sighed while looking at the ground. I tried putting an arm around his shoulder like I used to before I fell through him completely.

"Fuck I forgot about the ghost thing.." I mumbled while rubbing my head. Tolkien chuckled once more before grabbing my hand and helping me up.

Now one thing I DONT get is how ghosts can touch us? Like?? Thats not fair? I could fucking get my ass beat by a GHOST and can't fight back what the hell??

Anyways, Tolkien pulled something out his pocket that looked like a bottle. I looked at it confused. He handed it to me and I just looked at him. "Drink it. I mean it should allow you to. Touch me? I guess??" He said while opening the bottle. I wanted to be able to hug my best friend so.. I chugged it.

After drinking it all I poked Tolkien and he clearly had a reaction to it. So my first thought was to tackle him and hug him.

"AAaaA- Clyde!-" He yelled. I was just go happy. "Dude you don't know how much I needed a hug from you.." I whispered. Tears forming in the corners of my eyes. Tolkien sat there for a second before hugging me back.

We just sat there in silence for a bit. The waves of the pond in the background of our moment. Tolkien was so cold. It made me sad. My best friend once filled with literally just warmth was now cold. I sighed. Tolkien was my bestfriend(Friend group split up reasons). It made me sad each time I remembered he wasn't alive.

After hugging him for what felt like an eternity I finally got off of him and wiped my tears. "Dude I'm literally so happy.." I said with a big smile.  Tolkien chuckled softly but sighed.

"If we find this guy. Or girl.. I'll be gone after that. Theres nothing to it.." He paused. "I won't see you again, Clyde."

I hated to admit the fact that I knew that was true. I just didn't say anything and looked at the ground. Tolkien lied on the ground and stared up at the stars. "Remember when we used to do this all the time?" He asked. I tilted my head to the side.

"We used to come to Starks when one of us had a bad day. And just lie here. Looking up at the stars." He said when he noticed my confusion. "Whether it was Janice getting on your nerves or my parents pressuring me a lot. We always came here." He continued while looking up at me. His eyes inviting me to lie with him.

I sat on the grass then lied down next to Tolkien. The stars were actually so pretty tonight.

"This is. Nice." I mumbled. I didn't see it but I knew Tolkien nodded in agreement.

I subconsciously grabbed his hand but he didn't pull away.

Till death do us part.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

End chapter one!!!
God I should really... REALLY work on my creek fic (that I have and only a few people know abt)
This doesnt make alot of sense but like yk!!!
Hope you enjoyed my dear reader 💪💪