chapter one

It was another night of hearing poor meatwad awake from a nightmare. Meatwad was almost a teenager by now and still acting like a child. Frylock woke up with meatwad crying while being curled up against his side. "Meatwad come on its 3 in the morning" frylock said with a groggy mutter. Meatwad just continued to whimper while gripping onto frylock for dear life as if he was gonna disappear at any moment. Soon enough master shake entered the room and boy did he look mad. "God dammit it's 3 in the morning I'm trying to sleep" shake hissed out with an angered yet tired look on his face. Frylock turned to him and muttered out once more "it's meatwad he had another nightmare" shake just rolled his eyes. "Hes practically a teenager now and he still acts like a baby?! Come on now you don't need to baby him anymore" shake barked out at frylock. Meatwad stopped whimpering and started to speak quietly. "Its scary and dark in that room" he whimpered out. Frylock smiled and stroked his hair lovingly. Frylock thought for a moment "hmm maybe meatwad needs a friend" he suggested. Shake already had enough of this nonsense and headed back to bed ignoring his suggestion. Frylock sighed softly still comforting meatwad. After a while meatwad finally calmed down and fell asleep.
The Next morning frylock was on his computer looking for options on how to help meatwad overcome his fears. After a while of searching he found an adoption website and found a perfect candidate for meatwad. It was a baby gray tabby cat named scruff. One of his ears were bent and he had scruffy fur which is why his name is scruff obviously. He clicked on the link and contacted the owner and planned a meet up with him. After a few days pass and frylock came home with the small kitten in his arms and went to meatwads room to see him drawing. "Hey meatwad I have a surprise for you" frylock said as he sat next to him. Meatwad turned his attention to him and frylock revealed the gray little kitten in his arms. Meatwads Face lit up and he carefully took the kitten into his arms. The kitten mewed at him which made meatwad Overly excited. He was speechless for a moment before wrapping his arms around frylock. "Thank you so much frylock!" Meatwad squeaked out in joy. Frylock smiled and hugged meatwad back. He knew that this was gonna be a newfound friendship and change in meatwads fears.