chapter two

The kitten warmed up to meatwad after a few days and let's just say that shake wasn't too happy to have another one of meatwads pets around. Every chance he got he threatened meatwad that he was gonna put him in the microwave like the others. Meatwad learned to ignore his remarks and just Focused on his new friend. A few attempts were made by shake but we're always shut down by frylock. After shakes many unsuccessful attempts at putting the poor kitten in microwave he just accepted the fact that this is gonna be an official house pet. He was not to thrilled about scruff at all and tried not to have anything to due with the kitten. He never hurt the kitten cause oddly enough he decided not to hurt the poor thing. One day shake was sitting on his bed criss cross on his bed reading his usual magazines when he hear a small mew of a kitten. Shake sighed and peered over the side of his bed to see the little kitten staring up at shake. Shake grimaced and went back to reading his magazines but before he knew it the kitten mewed once again. Agitated shake looked over at the kitten trying to climb on shakes bed with his claws. But strangely shake wasn't mad that the kitten was destroying his precious sheets with its claws instead he just had the feeling to pick up the kitten so he did. He held the kitten up so he can examine him. "Scruff huh? That's your name fits you well I guess" shake said as he took in every detail of him. He set the kitten down on his lap debating whether he should throw him off his bed or leave him be. The kitten curled up in his lap,purring as he rubbed his head against shakes thigh. Shakes heart thumped as he felt the soft scruffy fur against his thigh. That's when it hit him...maybe this little guy...isn't that bad.