part 2

(first day of school)

It was my first day of school I still had no idea were I was going, plus dad blindfolded me grr. I got dropped off at the front office and got told I had to find my own way around. I looked everywhere to see what school I was at finally I saw a sign say Penola College Front Office so I headed that way. I found my but got distracted by this boy staring at me then got interrupted by a lady asking what I wanted "uhh I'm a new student and I've got no idea where to go.." I went back to staring at this really cute guy to find that he was already looking at me.

*James pov*

Wow this girl was beautiful amazing just breath taking!! I couldn't take my eyes off her I didn't care if I was late to class because she was so much better then doing science. I wonder if she's single because I would just love to call her mine.

*Georgia pov*

I was talking to James and all of a sudden his jaw just dropped I turned around to see why and of course it was about a girl but she was very pretty I must say I was jealous of her..

After waiting for half an hour I got my time table and a map of the school. My first class was Maths in room 36. After finding my way there I walked in and this girl came and sat next to me straight away. Her name was Georgia and she was soooo pretty and really nice and really smart at maths haha. After maths we went to our lockers and I put all my stuff away I had no idea where to go.. So I asked Georgia if I could have lunch with her, she seemed really excited. We walked over to this big tree where a big group of people were sitting, so I sat down next to Georgia and noticed that the cute guy from the start of school was sitting across from me.