The Detective and The Dreamer

My name is Detective Matthew, I am currently on a case that no one wants to take, and... "DETECTIVE MATTHEW GET IN MY OFFICE NOW!" I guess there's no rest for the wicked. As soon as I open the door to the Chief's  office he starts to bombard me with the same rhetoric as he always does "WHY ARE YOU STILL LOOKING INTO THOSE MISSING BROADS" I close his office door and motion toward the chair in front of his desk "DON'T YOU KNOW WE HAVE MORE PRESSING MATTERS TO ATTEND TO?" I retort like always "I believe there may be a connection between the missing women and the new drug on the street so If you would just" He cuts me off "THOSE WHORES GO MISSING ALL THE TIME, THEY MOVE TO A DIFFERENT CITY ALL THE TIME, JUST LAST WEEK WE FOLLOWED UP A MISSING PERSING REPORT ONLY TO FIND" He took a deep breath his wrinkles getting more plentiful and his grey hair bracing for the loud noise that is about to explode "MOVED. DOWN. THE. STREET!" Our old Chief now catching his breath "Now, what evidence do you have to the contrary this time" He leaned back in his leather chair that let out a creak and took a sip of water from his mug labeled "#1 police chief" given to him by one of the rookies. I answered, "I followed a tip given to us by a beggar who was found with Fairy dust on his person, we asked if he saw one of the prostitutes that went missing a week ago, and the beggar said that he saw her working in the new orphanage that opened up one year and three weeks ago, doesn't that time frame sound familiar?" The chief leaned forward in his creaking leather chair and responded "Yes it does" he took another sip from his mug and continued "That's when the frequent missing person reports started" The chief pondered for a moment "Okay" He took another sip "You can continue this case" I shot up "Thank you sir" The chief held his hand up "Only if you can get a dealer of fairy dust in here in 7 days" I was less ecstatic "Thank you, Sir" The chief replied "Time starts now Detective."