Part 7

If y'all don't know the show, from left to right is  Simone, star, and Alex

(DONT KILL ME YALL I JUST WATCHED STAR AGAIN.)

"Simone?" Mariah smiles as they hug.

"I haven't seen your ass in so long!" Simone says before pulling back and analyzing Mariah's face.

Mariah laughs "not much has changed!"

Simone agrees. "are you okay?" Simone asks and Mariah quickly nods.

"is star and Alex here?" Mariah asks looking away from Simone.

"yea, tell me what's wrong and I'll take you to them." Simone says furrowing her eyebrows.

Mariah nods "let's sit down."

they go to the bar and sit down and Mariah orders another mixed drink, but a small one.

"go ahead." Simone says.

"I just caught my girlfriend cheating on me." Mariah sighs before taking a sip of her drink while Simone sits there in shock.

"you know stars gonna beat her ass right?" Simone asks.

"not if we don't tell her till later." Mariah says with a low tone.

"okay, but baby don't worry about her. We can go out tomorrow." Simone says gently grabbing Mariah's hand.

"I'm down," Mariah nods sipping her drink.

kehlani walks over.

"Simone?" kehlani smiles as her and Simone dap eachother up.

"damn is this a reunion?" Simone says jokingly as they laugh.

"naa it's just us." Mariah laughs.

"yeah, that girl is gone too." kehlani laughs talking about the girl gio cheated with.

"y'all talking about her gf?" Simone asks.

"Nah, the girl she cheated with." Mariah awnsers shaking her head.

"so wassaname still needs a ass whoopin?" Simone asks.

"shii yk star gon-." Mariah cuts kehlani off

"I can handle it yall." Mariah softly chuckles.

Simone nods, "okay."

"you good ry? Ima go talk to gio and then we're gonna leave." Kehlani says.

Mariah nods "Yeah, please don't fight her."

kehlani chuckles, "nah I won't I gotchu."

"I wanna meet this gio." Simone says and kehlani signals for her to come with.

Mariah shakes her head. "maybe if we get back in good terms."

"okay." Simone says.

"seeyuhh!" Kehlani says walking away.

Mariah and Simone catch up and Mariah has finished most of her drink but Simone pulled it away when she noticed.

mariah and Simone hear star and alex screaming and when mariah looks up she laughs at the sight of them both smiling and running up to her so Mariah opens her arms as they girls pick her up off the chair and spin her around, hugging her.

"what a fucking coincidence!" Star laughs as she puts Mariah down.

"forreal!" Alex agrees.

"AHHHH" Star screams again and they all look at her so she mean mugs them. "well damn I'm sorry I'm excited to see my bestfriend!"

Mariah laughs "hey yalll!"

alex laughs too "so Simone wasn't gonna tell us?"

"I was waiting for y'all to find me." Simone laughs.

"what y'all been up to?" star laughs.

"Just catching up!" Mariah says.

"catch us up." Alex says.

Simone's eyes go somewhere else and Mariah follows them which cause Alex and star to follow them too.

"is that her?" Simone says obviously talking about gio who shoots a quick glance at them before walking out.

Gio has an emotionless look on her face and her eyes look red as fuck.

"Yeah hold on." Mariah gets up and follows gio so gio immediately turns around.

"are you gonna let me explain?" gio asks placing her hands on Mariah's sides.

"sure." Mariah says trying to control her emotions as they walk to the car and get in.

gio grabs Mariah's hand gently. "okay, so"

"I don't want a story either, tell me why." Mariah says not pulling her hand away even though she wants too.

"there's no why, it just happened.." gio tries to explain.

"it was happening for a long ass time, what would've happened if nobody caught y'all?" Mariah says shaking her head trying not to visualize what would happen.

Just the thought of gio being that close to that girl makes her sick.

"I would never go that far Mariah, I love you so much, I also care about you. And I know an apology doesn't make up for what I did but I'm so sorry and I promise that it'll never ever happen again." gio states.

Mariah nods as she starts to cry. "I don't know, I'm still hurt gio."

"I get that, and if you need time and space to heal I'll it to you." gio squeezes Mariah's hand softly.

Mariah nods "yeah, I think we should take- I think we should break up.." she wipes her tears but they keep coming so gio wipes them trying not to cry herself.

"okay." Gio comes to an understanding while trying to hold back all her tears

Mariah catches her breath from crying so much "I love you.." she says wiping her tears.

"I love you more." Gio says as Mariah gets out of the car and gio has to drive off before she does something stupid.

Mariah walks back into the club and sees the girls waiting.

"where's that bitch at?" Star says putting her purse down.

"no, she left." Mariah laughs.

Alex embraces Mariah, Mariah loves her comforting hugs they always have so much love.

"don't hide your feelings baby, let it out" Simone says softly.

Mariah tries to stop crying but the tears keep rushing down her face uncontrollably.

"it's a good think you don't wear heavy makeup." Star laughs trying to lighten the mood and she gets everyone to laugh.

"We should have a girls day Tomorrow." Alex says.

"good idea!" Simone says still holding Mariah.

"I have a picture of y'all doing this same thing as babies, i just got deja vu." star says laughing.

they all laugh.

"let's go to a studio baby, get all this shit out." Simone says.

Mariah's nods wiping her tears. "Okay."

ꨄꨄꨄ