[BURNER 1 - Introductions Are Not My Forte]

[Ah yes, another story with the reader. This time it's BURNER, because I barely see ANY fanfics about it. Also sorry for bad grammar, I have slight dyslexia. This also has too many time skips, due to me being lazy do describe many stuff.]

[Also for the people who comforted on the serious note in my other books, I love y'all. (/platonic) And also I'm all okay.]

-----------------------------------------------------------

*POP*

Thirdteen objects appeared out of nowhere in sort of orange void.

"Hi guys." a black fluffy circle with four white eyes and really long legs being started talking. "I just teleported you here, so that y- you can compete in a competition show." he then leaned forward to the objects. "Do you want to do.. that?" he asked them. "Okay." a purple box with a tissue sticking out of it quickly replied. "Hehe- I like competition shows! They remind me of... Blompetition shows!" he continued.

"Okay. Now let's make the teams-" the tall being got cut off by a slice of lime. "Hmm! A new group of people I've never met before? Perhaps I'll be able to brainwash them as easily as the rest of them!" "LImEY sOUnds lIkE hE hAs brAInwAshEd hImsElf. IdIOt." a tiny red and yellow pill spoke out to the piece of lime, now named Limey. "Hey!"

"Uhm.." a(n) [object] with a blindfold and gloves spoke out, feeling nervous about meeting new people in the middle of nowhere as they got up from the ground where they woken up from.

"O- okay.. Now let's make the teams-" the tall being got cut off again, but by a red rose. "Well I'll say, this sure looks like a nice group of people! Hope we all get along well!" she spoke in excited tone, ready to introduce herself. "Ah yes- Back in the farm we were always being told stories of these competition shows, never knew what kind of cast I was going to be paired up with!" a peanut with a farmer accent spoke to the rose.

"This cast looks laaaame! Where's all the action? Where's all the police?" a green and purple spray paint was dissapointed on what she was seeing. "P-... Police..?" the peanut got concerned about the spray paint. "Are you a police officer?" "No! I'm just a boy from the countryside!" the peanut got shushed by a yellow container with red clay sticking out. "Mhm, yeees, we know, darling.. Now let's talk about me, pleaseee!" he whined.

"S-.. stop.. I wanna make my object show.... Can I do that thing-" poor tall being, he got cut off once again. "Hush now! Hush! The grown-ups are talking!" the container spoke. "I'm... I'm a grown-up... I'm.. Daddy... Long Legs... the host of... this new object show.. And I... I hope you like it-.." now the tall being, now named Daddy Long Legs introduced him self. "PIllY dOEsn't. PIllY thInks thAt thIs cAst Is lAAAAAAAmE...." "That's what I'm saying!" the spray paint agreed. "I'm saying that as well!" Limey also agreed, but the spray pain't didn't like it. "Nope! Only two people are allowed to find things lame at the same time! Go away!"

"I hate to say this, but.. I have to strongly dissagree about your oppinion, I feel like it's invalid.." the [object] said to the spray paint, making her mad. "Oh, shut up. You thief wanna-be!" she yelled at him. "HEY-"

"Hmpf! Outcasted once again! But once I fulfill my SUPER secret evil plan, they will ALL bow down to me! And I will rein SUPREME!"Limey talked to him self about his evil plan. "Can you stop talking, thaaanks.." a red wrapper holding two chocolate sticks spoke to Limey, clearly annoyed. "You are all mean to me and I don't like it! Stop!!" he yelled. "You, there, polaroid camera thingy!!! Stop them from being mean to me!" he then pointed to a camera, who printed something. Limey picked up the printed photo and it said "my name is polaroid". "You sound like a nerd." he insulted Polaroid's name, making him sad.