That guy

Kyomi pov :

Someone splashed cold water on my face resulting me to regain consciousness........

I opened my eyes but immediately shud down due to the bright sunlight.......

I again open my eyes adjusting to the light of the surrounding.......

I saw a tall masculine figure infront of me.......

He somehow looked familiar but I don't know him nor seen him......

He placed his hand infront of me. I took it and get up with the help. My body is still weak. I have to reach my mansion.........

He spoke......

?: "U-umm I think you should rest more, your body still needs recovery."

Kyomi : "Thank you for helping me but now I should get going....."
*I said while moving away from him but to my bad luck I again fall on my knees miserably*

*He immediately made me stand up while supporting me with his one hand on my shoulder*

?: "See if you want then I can take you wherever you want but don't go alone. This forest is extremely dense and it should be dangerous for you to explore without knowing the direction or anything and I know every corner of this forest as I visit here frequently. "
*He said while trying to convince me*

*I couldn't do anything....He's saying truth, I am still not in the condition to face any danger further*

*I agreed.......*

*By talking to him, I came to know that he was an orphan and he lived in a very small cottage that got destroyed by the storm a few days ago...so basically he homeless also and come here to get some woods to built a small hut for himself but then he listened my scream that took him there.*

*By nature he looks a nice guy.....He assures me that he take me out of this forest safely and I just nodded in response unable to utter a word due to extreme pain of that metal chain that was being tied in neck*

*We reached near lake. He helps me to clean all my wounds and put a herbal paste on it*

*It helps my pain to get way slightly. He even brings some fruit for me to eat. What a nice guy he is......*

--------------
--------------
V POV:

"YOU KILLED MY FATHER KIM TAEHYUNG!"

"I HATE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!"

"YOU BROKE OUR PROMISE TAEHYUNG-AH"

"I WISHED WE NEVER MET!!!"

I woke up breathing heavily. My chest was going up and down due to the fear. My heart was beating in an inhuman pace. After a while....I calmed down.

That nightmare....Ugh! Why? She is not here but still her memories haunt me.......

Everyday I try to forget you.......try to hate you......but I can't......

"I hate how much I love you kyomi......"

I got up and try to process in what galaxy I am only to find a jungle around me......

I realised that I was searching for queen. I again started my searching hunt.

After a hour or so. I found a couple in a corner of a lake. I decided to ignore them but then I noticed something.......

The eyes.....that eyes which I was desperately searching......she was infront of me......Then my eyes went towards her condition.....

Her whole body was covered with cuts and injuries....She looked so miserable. I hate to admit but seeing her condition make me weak and vulnerable it's like someone stole all my strength from me. Without my notice a tear left from my eyes seeing her state.

Realization hit me when I saw a man approaching her with a wood in his hand. I don't know his intentions but I know he was going to harm her as she looks deep in thoughts........

I quickly shot my arrow that only made him unconscious on the ground.....

Queen got startled by the sudden action and look around everywhere only to find me with a bow and arrows tucked behind me.

She immediately diverted her attention to that boy laying unconscious. She seems worried for......him!?!?!

I came up to her to check If she was ok or not but she bursted on me.

"V WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!"

"HE WAS THE ONE WHO SAVED ME AND YOU TOOK HIS LIFE AWAY!!!!"

*Now I get it. He saved her thankgod I didn't shot those poison arrow towards him*

"Hey! He is just unconscious not dead!"
*I said to shut her up*

"WHY DI- oh you just make his unconscious, then it's okay. Now grab him and let's leave this place."

"Why grabbing him when we can leave him here?"
*I asked with visible confusion*

"Because he helped me and I don't take favours so he's gonna come with us."
*She said while going away*

"H-hey!......Aish!"
*I sigh in defeat while carrying that man on my back....Gosh! He's so heavy! Did he eat a whole restaurant or what! I said while matching my pace with her otherwise she will left me in this horrible jungle for sure and didn't even care*

*After a long walk. I said....*

"Did you even know the exit way?"
*I questioned her tiredly*

"O-oh about that no I don't"
*she shrugged by my question*

"WHAT?!?!?!? YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE EXIT AND JUST ROAMING WHILE I CARRY THIS WORLD'S HEAVIEST MAN ON EARTH!!!!!"
*I stormed and continued....*

"DO YOU EVE-"
*I got cut off by a knife on my neck. She placed it while making a shush sign*

*I immediately obey her like a child. What else can I do? Shout at her and watch her slicing my precious neck? No never!*

*Suddenly I heard a ruffling noises from the bushes nearby so that's why she's telling me to stop talking*

*The noise became more clear and louder more like someone quarreling!?!?*

*We both glanced at each other before following that noise....We go into that bust and saw..........*

"YOU!?!?!?!"

AUTHOR NOTE :

What do you think they saw?

Did they saw a penguin dancing on a tree or more worse?

Or they saw their biggest enemy????

SuSpEnCe In YoUr ArEa.......

Blinkie~