His name

YOU!?!?!?

Jennie : "You jimin! I hope you step on Lego! Yo- oh hey! V!"
*jennie said still grabbing jimin's hair*

Jimin : "Oh my precious brother! Where were you! I thought that strawberry shopkeeper kidnapped you! Thank god you're safe!"
*Jimin said while hugging V*

*Suddenly they both noticed a feminine figure behind taehyung and it was......*

Jennie : "KYO- QUEEN!!!! YOU'RE FINE THANK GOD! ARE YOU OKAY ? DID SOMEONE HURT YOU?"
*jennie said while checking queen up and down*

Queen : "yeah yeah I am fine nini! Don't worry , do you guys bring car or something?"

Jimin : "yeah we parked it outside the forest."

Jennie : "But why are looking so worried di- oh my who the hell is this person?"
*She got cut off by seeing that unconscious person behind them*

V: "Actually some accident happened hehe....."
*He said while rubbing the back of his neck*

Queen : "And some little accident is that this idiot just shot that innocent person without any warnings."
*She said while rolling her eyes*

Jimin : "Omo V! You shot an innocent! Where goes your morals of not hurting an innocent huh?!?!"
*He said while teasing V badly*

V : "Yah! It was an accident!"
*He said pouting*

*V and Kyomi was again got busy in their bickering while jennie and jimin just stood their watching their drama*

"Do you think will they ever confess to each other?"
*Jennie asked jimin while smiling at the cute duo infront of her*

"Neither will HE admit.....
Nor will SHE confess.....
Oh gosh! What a heavenly mess!!!"
*He accidentally blurted the last word out loud which results in diverting all the attention towards him*

"What are you talking jimin-ah?"
*V questioned*

"N-nothing......"
*Jimin stuttered*

Jennie : "Ok ok....first let's go to our mansion then we will discuss."
*Jennie said while going towards the car followed by others*

------------
--------
At mansion :

*Queen told everything about what happened to her in those 2 months*

*Everyone's eyes were filled with crystal tears ready to fall any time.....*

*Meanwhile V just blaming himself for not finding her earlier.....*

*Suddenly jennie hugged her and cried on her shoulders while hugging more tightly like she is gonna lost her anytime......*