Multiple POVS

Scar's POV:

We get to the scene and k and Liam get out of the car first but I sit in the car for a few seconds to breathe. Suddenly Liam opened the passenger door "hey scar if this is too much we can get Chief to send someone else down" Liam spoke in a tone that annoyed me "no I'm fine just..... it's hard" he nods a closed the door and I took a deep breath and I got out of the car. 

I look at Malcolms house and I see his husband on the porch crying so I walk up to him "Jae I'm sorry" he looks up at me and his face is red from crying "the cops won't let me through to see him" I sighed and sat beside him "I don't think that will be possible just yet but I promise you will see him, but for right now Jae I will take you in for questioning later" he sighs and just nods and I feel so bad but I have to be professional at the moment "I'll talk to you later" I get up and walk over the the neighbors house and I go inside. 

Liam's POV:

"Oh god" I stare at Malcolms body with k beside me "who in the world did this" k starts getting nauseous "oh come on dude really, how many years have you been a detective" he glares at me and flips me off  "liam how are you so calm" i shrug "I've been a cop for years so seeing bodies is nothing new" he shakes his head and mumbles something I don't hear.

me and k are staring at Malcolms body then scar walks in.

Scar's POV:

As I walk in I immediately see Malcolms body and think to myself  *I can't let Jae see him* . I put gloves on and I begin looking around the room, and after a little while of searching I find absolutely nothing that is used for a weapon or anything that can be evidence making me extremely confused "there's nothing here" k and Liam look at me with confused faces "what do you mean scar?" I stand up and I walk over to them "there is no weapon or any other blood stains anywhere" I started getting frustrated and k starts to notice "ok moody lady calm down" I kick him in the shin and leave the house.

In interrogation room 

I'm sitting in the room with Jae and he is silent at first before I speak "Jae do you know anyone who would do this" he shook his head "listen Jae I need to know if you know where he was or what he was doing before his death" he looked up from the floor and was obviously nervous "Jae speak now" he sighs "he was working on a case without you or anybody else knowing, he told me not to tell anyone so I didn't, but I didn't know it would end up like this" 

I sat in silence for moment trying to think "tell me about the case" he sits up and leaned forward against the table "he found a cult that murders people and recruits people, recruits anyone Police, firefighters, teenagers just so many people. The worst is that the cult is so hidden anyone can be in it" I write everything down and set it down after I'm done "did he have files or notes about the cult and people that are in it I can talk to" I ask him and he immediately shakes his head no "I'm not losing you too scar because of this case" "jae I have to do this" he sighs in defeat "I'll come by with everything he has written down about the case" he stands up and I let him go home.

The next day

Jae walks in with 4 boxes of files in his arms and sets them down and leaves and brings in 5 more "that's a lot" k was baffled by how many boxes it was "I can get through it" Liam looks at me worriedly and I ignore it but he knows I'm not ok "ok so I have these notebooks he wrote in about the case and they are filled with information and pictures of things you need, but I'll be leaving now I need to have a break" I walk over and hug him "thank you jae and get better" he smiles and pats me on the shoulder "you get better too" he leaves the station and I stare at the boxes.

I bring them home into my office and I clean my desk so I have enough room to work. My wife walks in "love, come take a quick break before all this" i nod and get into comfortable clothes and I sit on the couch with my daughter and wife before I have to work on this deadly case.