Wish

V's POV:

*Atlast we decorate everything with the command of our madam jennie......*

*There were so many missed calls of queen but we ignored it . I was nearly gonna pick her call but jennie snatched my phone on time. She told us to not pick her call otherwise she will know our plan and it will gonna spoil tremendously*

*After arranging all the things jennie decided to call her but now she's not picking up. We thought maybe she got angry and now taking revenge but soon my this assumption failed because we all tried to call her several times and she's not like that to not even pick a single call.*

*Jennie and jungkook still tried to call and assure each other but little tension was visible in their eyes. I've had enough, it's been 1 hour since we are trying . I sneaked out of the place and started my car.*

*I just called all my guards to find her location at any cost. I keep driving and directly went to office building*

*I asked nearly everyone of her but the only thing I get was that she leave the place at 2 o'clock and it increases my anxiety more and more because now it's 8 pm and there was no sign of her.*

*I tried to calm myself thinking maybe she was stuck in traffic or any other work but my mind was thinking every worst possibility that could've happen.....I already lost jimin and I can't bear to loss her too.......*

*After an hour, I got a notification on my phone. It was one of my guard, he sends me the location of her. I got relieved that atleast now I know where she is.*

*I drove with my full speed to the place mentioned there. When I reached there I saw queen fighting with some mens....I know she likes fighting but that doesn't mean she will fight with anyone she sees.......*

*Just when I thought, I saw a man with a sharp dagger going to her way. She didn't noticed it as he was behind her but before he could proceed further I grabbed his neck breaking ever single bone of his....The sound of breaking bone is so satisfying......In a few minute he was laying dead on the floor.........*

"Touch her and I will break your neck........"

*I said in my deep voice sending chills down on spines of other mens. Queen looked at me surprisingly as she didn't expect me to be here but soon changed to her no expression face. I smirked while seeing her reaction.*

*Our moment doesn't last long as we saw more men coming towards our way. Me and queen looked at each other one last time before cracking our knuckles ready to fight with some bastards.....*

"T-that's not possible! You are a female you can't even compete with us...."
*Says a guard while coughing blood due to kyomi's hard punch*

*Before kyomi could reply at his filthy comment V interrupted her.....*

"Be careful what you hear about a female.......Rumours either came from a male that can't have her or a female that can't compete with her."

------------
------
Jennie's pov :

*I've been called kyomi several times but she isn't picking up and now V is also missing these kids gonna give me a heart attack one day for sure.....*

*Jungkook was also gone to find both of them leaving me alone.......*

*When we thought that everything's gonna be fine something tragic happens everytime, I don't know what destiny has made for us but it's definitely something that was not in our favour for sure........*

After sometime........

*I saw kyomi and V coming in my way.....But what surprised me the most is V has deep wound in his stomach looks like someone stabbed him.......*

*I rushed towards them. I got a little relieved that his wound is treated. I don't know how they put themselves in this kind of situations..........*

"W-what happened to you ? Gosh!"
*I said while staring at his wound*

"It's just...he is trying to save his queen because his queen's life has more value than him...."
*Kyomi said while flipping her hair dramatically*

"What makes you think that your life is worth more than mine?"
*V backfired her*

"Aaaand what makes you think your life is worth anything at all?"
*She replied savagely*

"Can you both stop your tom and Jerry fight just for now?"
*I said while making done face but they just ignored me and continued their bickering*

"You will always gonna fall for me sweetheart"
*He said while looking deep into her eyes*

"No, I am never gonna fall for you....."
*kyomi said while making annoyed face*

"I don't believe in never"
*he said*

"I don't believe in always"
*She countered*

"Well, opposite attracts......"
*I casually said while rolling my eyes*

"Never..........."
*Kyomi said death glaring at V like she is gonna kill him any second*

"Always......"
*V smirked returning her glare with a teasing smirk on his face*

"Aish! Guys can you just tell how the hell did you both ended up like this?"
*I said while avoiding their deadly glare that they both are shooting at each other*

"I told him to stay away from the fight and this is the only thing I told him not to do."
*kyomi said while looking at me*

"Did you really think I'd listen?"
*V said innocently*

"If I ever told you to not kill me then you are gonna definitely kill me right?"
*kyomi said jokingly*

*I laughed a little but stopped when I saw his expression changed into a dark one....I never saw this side of him.....*

"I could hurt them. I could kill all of them, but not you. If it was up to me, you'd never seen a single drop of your own blood again....."
*He said in his deep voice that send chills down my spine but kyomi only smirks in response*

*After sometime jungkook also came after getting the news that they are here....*

"Thank god you both are fine with those park yohan's mens that were attacking you......I hoped that you both be safe when I got the missing news of both of you"
*Jungkook said panting heavily like he ran some miles or something*

"Thanks jungkook for that much support, I really appreciate how you care for us"
*V said while showing his boxy smile*

"But I don't......."
*Kyomi said and we all got confused by her words but the next thing we saw left us shocked as hell*

"We never said that there was park yohan's men who were attacking us then how'd you know Mr. Jeon jungkook?"
*kyomi said while placing a sharp knife near his neck ready to slice his throat in any seconds............*

-------------
--------

Author Note :

Did you really think jungkook was the mastermind behind all the chaos........?

Is he really a boy who used to live in jungle or it was just a drama......?

SuSpEnCe In YoUr ArEa

Blinkie~♡