Traitor

Author pov :

*By her sudden action everyone got shocked and jungkook was just holding his breath at that moment....*

*Everyone present there wants answer from jungkook but he was just silent and this is making everyone's suspicion grow stronger....*

"You have mouth so use it and tell how do you know about that?!?!?!"
*Kyomi said slowly deepening his cut*

*Jungkook hissed in pain before speaking......*

"I-I saw footage of that area when I was searching for both of you but when I reached there you both were gone......"
*He exclaimed*

"How do I believe in your words?"
*She said tightening the grip of her knife*

"Y-you can ask mr. Kang, he was with me at that time."
*Jungkook said while pointing towards his phone*

*Jennie quickly dialed Kang's no. and asked him about jungkook......Everything jungkook said was true so queen released him from her grip and he finally exhaled in relief*

"Jungkook you know the first thing I said to you was to not betray me so I really hope you were keeping my words otherwise the thing you just saw was an example....beware of me I am that monster whom you've wished to never meet...."
*Kyomi said while going away...........*

*Everything they prepared was gone in vain.......*

*They thought this night will be the most beautiful night ever but the only thing they get was another nightmare they weren't prepared for.......*

---------------------------
?'s pov :

"Oh! She is still alive? How sad! I thought this will be her last day but looks like her death was only written by his hands........."
*He said while looking outside the window*

"That's gonna be fun when your closed ones was the reason behind your death......"
*He said laughing historically*

-----------------------------------------
In the same night :

*kyomi was sleeping peacefully in her room. Suddenly she heard a loud thud inside her room. She immediately grabbed the gun that was under her pillow before she could pull the trigger someone snatched it from her hands. She was ready to throw a punch on that person's face but he immediately dodged it and quickly held her both hands. Before their fight could get more intense someone switched on the lights......*

*Then everything got revealed. So basically, jungkook was the one who switch on the lights , taehyung was the one who was holding kyomi and jennie was standing in the middle with chocolate cake in her hands.....*

"Happy birthday to you~"
*Everyone started singing while jennie told her to blow the candle......*

"First make a wish then blow the candles and you know if any of the candle didn't blown out that means your wish never come true....."
*Jungkook said teasingly with his cute bunny smile*

"I wish to never lose any of you and we all will be together forever......"
*She said while blowing the candles but to her bad luck one candle was still didn't blown out......*

Jennie : "Now cut the cake queen....."
*Jennie said avoiding that thing But kyomi didn't do that. Everyone was looking at her then V realise that he is holding her hands......*

"S-sorry hehe"
*He said with his little smile*

"You really are a pabo"
*She said while flicking his head*

*Atlast they finally celebrated her birthday happily.........*

-----------------------------------------
Tae pov :

*After we celebrated queen's birthday,  we all went to our respective rooms*

*Now I am looking at the moon that was shining beautifully*

*A tear slipped from my eyes without my knowing.......*

"Happy birthday my love♡~"
*I said still gazing at the moon that was now covered with clouds hiding it's crystal beauty*

-----------------------------
Kyomi pov :

"Shut up ! Don't say further , you know taetae I don't like seeing you being hurt."

"And you know kyomi I don't like seeing you worried."

"yeah yeah....always your cheesy lines😒"

"Its limited for you marshmallow😁"

"My prayer starts with you and ends with you marshmallow....."

We are always there for each other.............

But..............

"KYOMI ! DEAR KYOMI ! LOOK HE STABBED YOUR FATHER , MY BROTHER! HE KILLED HIM MERCILESSLY!!!!!"

"kyomi y-you d-don't b-believe your taetae...."

*I woke up breathing heavily.......why I am getting this nightmare again.........*

*Looks like god doesn't want me to be happy anymore....he always took away the ones I loved the most.........*

"Did I really deserve this..?"
*I whispered while gazing at the moon that was covered with clouds hiding it's melancholic beauty*

-----------------------------------------
Author note :

So so so.....what do you think about this chapter....?

I am sorry for making this one a little short.........

No SuSpEnCe here.....

Blinkie~♡