Jennie

Guard : "Mam we tried every possible way to find Park yohan but we didn't get a slightest clue about him...."
*He says while looking at the ground*

Queen : "Find him at any cost! Send every guard of mine after him....I don't bear a slightest mistake of yours...........UNDERSTAND!"
*She growls while breaking the glass she was holding*

Guard : "o-ok q-queen."
*He bowed before leaving the place*

Queen : "Ugh! Park Yohan! Wherever you hide , I will find you and kill you with these hands"
*She said while looking at her hands that was now full of her own blood*

-----------------------------------------

?'s pov :

👤: "Hahaha! She is finding me hahaha! Looks like her death is very near......Don't worry kyomi, we will meet really soon....."

👤 "Tell our man to come back. Now I am gonna end this chaos......."
*He said while sipping his red wine*

-----------------------------------------

Guard : "Sir we tried to find her but couldn't get to know anything about her....Either someone is keeping her information out of reach or maybe s-she is no m-more...."

*That's it, before guard could say any further V grabbed his neck....the sound of breaking bone can be heard clearly.......*

V : "HOW DARE YOU TO EVEN THINK SOMETHING LIKE THAT!?!?!"
*He said leaving his neck that got a deep red bruise due to his strength*

V : "NOW GO AWAY BEFORE I KILL YOU!"
*He growls and the guard left while running for his life*

V : "Ugh! Where the hell you are kyomi!?!?! I've been trying to find you but looks like destiny doesn't want us together........"
*I said while grabbing my hair in frustration*

-----------------------------------------

Author pov:

*How interesting.......Taehyung wants to find kyomi....Kyomi wants to find park yohan.....and park yohan.....he was coming for them..........*

*Soon they are gonna reunite......end is near for them.....*
-----------------------------------------

Jennie pov :

*I am in an abandoned place searching for some clue with jungkook......*

*We split away to get information fastly but now I can't find any clue nor him....*

*Dunno where he is......*

*He said he will be a little far away from me but I searched all area not getting a single clue of him.....*

*Aish he is so childish or maybe this is what he wants us to think..........I've been spying on him since day 1 because I don't think he came here just by coincidence.....Taehyung didn't like him due to jealousy , jimin also have a little suspicion on him but before we discuss further he got murdered....I strongly believe jungkook to be a murderer but I can't prove myself. When the death of jimin took place I saw sadness in everyone's face but not jungkook's he has slightest grin which go unnoticed by the others but not from me........It's so weird that whenever there is something bad happened in our place jungkook always get disappeared that made my suspicion stronger. He is not what he show. He is more than we could know......*

*As I was searching for him I feel something hard behind my head , I turned around and see a man pointing his gun towards me...he is wearing a black mask but soon he took it off and I saw.........*