Choice

Sinners judging sinners
For sinning differently.....

*Queen and V reach the destination........*

*All memories came alive just by seeing the mansion......*

*The pain....The misery....The screams......everything came back and strike them harder.......*

"Queen why are we here? Do you perhaps know this mansion?"
*V said praying whatever he was thinking not to be true*

"Yes...I know........"
*Queen said still remembering all the things that are done for this mansion*

"H-how?"
*V said desperately*

"This mansion is not normal mansion......it is a cursed mansion which took many lives.....innocent ones to evil ones....it only has bloodlust.....many families got destroyed.....many bonds got separated even inseparable ones.....friends got separated........This mansion saw everything....from endless laughter to immeasurable pain......from sparkling eyes to teary eyes.........Everything started from here and looks like destiny wants to end it here..........."
*Queen said stopping her tears to flow down her cheeks*
-----------------------------------------
V pov:

*No no no no no this is not possible....how did she know that much.......could it be possible that the person I was searching like a lost wanderer was beside me all of the time? The voice I was dying to listen was scolding me everyday.....The eyes which holds all the stars of my life now only contains hatred.........The laugh for which I could sell myself was standing infront of me without smiling a bit........*

"K-kyomi......."
*I stuttered unable to form a single word infront of her*

*She turned towards me with her wide eyes*

"How do you know this name?!?!?"
*She asked shockingly*

"A-are y-you k-kyomi?!?!?"
*I said struggling to stop my tears*

"No............."
*She said making an emotionless face*

*Ha! I was foolish that I even thought her to be my marshmallow*

*What an idiot I am!*
-----------------------------------------
Queen pov :

*After hearing my name from his mouth, I got shocked.....How did he knew my name!*

*Maybe jennie accidentally told him......*

*He asked if I was kyomi or not so I simply replied no because I don't want anyone to know this name.....this name means pure and beautiful......but I am total opposite of it.........*

*After hearing my answer he seems a bit disappointed but I couldn't care less*

*I have to find jennie as soon as possible........*

*Before I can go any further a sharp pain landed on the back of my head resulting me to black out on the spot*

*Is this how I am gonna die....before even meeting with my taetae.......*

*Remembering all of this I lost my consciousness*
-----------------------------------------
Queen pov :

*I woke up with a strong headache only to find myself in my old room*