45~ His Madness For Her

Author's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

He came out of the car and the butler opened the main gate for him, he rushed towards the main door of the Bungalow and a bright yellow light fell on his eyes making him blind for seconds.

He opened his eyes after getting adjusted to the intensity and his gaze directly landed on her peaceful face while a relief washed over his heart.

She was sitting on the sofa crossing her legs in the same cloth as morning, while leaning her head slightly and staring in his direction with a stoic face.

Jaan.." A mere whisper left his mouth seeing her safe in front of his eyes and he just thanked god.

He didn't even know How many snakes were behind him, he was just on the verge of losing his both sons and this stupidity from her increased his blood pressure.

"Aapki hi raah dekh rahi thi," she calmly said and his brows creased in anger.

He angrily rushed towards her before harshly pulling her up by her wrist and twisting it behind her back in a tight grip.

But enough careful so it won't hurt her in any way.

"DO YOU FUCKING THINK THIS IS JOKE JAAN?"

He yelled but got just a chuckle in return fueling his anger to the next level and he gripped her Jaw in a tight hold before pulling her closer and making their lips slightly crash against each other.

"COULD YOU EVEN IMAGINE WHAT THOUGHT I WAS GETTING? WHAT IF ANYTHING WOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO YOU? YOU DUMB WOMAN?" He gritted out and her expression hardened.

He grabbed her wrist and tried to take her with him but she didn't move so he turned and stared at her with a raised brow.

She pulled her hand from his hold and slapped him hard, once, twice, thrice again and again until her palm ached in pain but he didn't flinch for once those slaps were not as effective as his thoughts at the moment.

He stood there rooted in his place giving her all right to let out her frustration on him, If it was old Ardhansh Singhaniya, he would have returned those all slaps without thinking twice about gender but now everything has changed.

His morals broke the day she first time slapped him and he didn't react, she insulted him he didn't react, and she made his rigid soul beat in sensation...but everything fell apart when he forgot his morals and did those things with her except one thing and that was loving her.

This time she didn't shed a single tear nor he did, she slumped on the sofa breathing heavily and said, "Seat."

He didn't sit so she gestured for him to sit snapping him out of his frozen state..he took the seat still in a haze about what was coming for him.

She grabbed a few papers and threw them at him but he didn't even have to look at them to know what it was.

Of course, he understood what those papers were just taking a single glimpse.

She stared at his emotionless face with her burning eyes and thought about an earlier incident.

When he left her bedroom thinking that she was asleep but she was just pretending to be asleep.