Cult of Devin Valentines day special

(NOTE: NONE OF THIS IS CANON, THIS IS JUST A SHORT LITTLE FEEL GOOD THING. I REPEAT, EMMICH ISNT CANON, ITS NORMALLY TOXIC AND BAD BUT HERE ITS NONTOXIC ELMERS GLUE- STILL BAD TO CONSUME, BUT NOT TOXIC)

Ah, Valentines day. Love hearts floating in the air and clingy couples hanging onto each other. Some people, Cody, loved valentine's day, and would celebrate even if they didn't have a partner. Some people, well.. Some people hated valentines day. Emmit thought of it to be too cheesy to bother with it

“Emmie! Happy Valentine's day!” Shouted Lacch as they threw their arms around him.

“Lacch..” whined Emmit. “Be quiet. Euan is still asleep”

Em walked in and went over to the kitchen. “Do not worry. Euan has awoken.”

Emmit nodded and let out a breath. “Oh good. Gods know he gets enough sleep..” Emmit took Lacch's hand and guided them to the couch. “So, anythin’ you want to do today, sweets?”

Lacch wrapped their arms around Emmit and set their head on his chest. “Can we go to the arcade? Oh! I also wanna swing by the doctor's office. I have a gift for Miss. Althea.”

“you have gifts for everyone, love..” laughed Emmit, petting Lacch's head.

In the other room, Euan was getting ready. He stood at his vanity and washed his face. He sighed and walked to the towel to dry his face off. He didn't know what Cody had planned today, but he had no doubt it would be something extravagant.

He walked out of his room and glanced around. Where even was Cody? Making his way out of the room, he glanced into the living room and saw Emmit and Lacch. “Morning Emmit, madainn mhath Lacch” he said. “Have you seen Cody?”

Emmit looked back at Euan and shrugged before shaking his head. Lacch, not bothering to look back at him. “No clue. Sorry Eu.”

Euan shrugged. “All good.” He made his way through the house to the kitchen. He saw Em making herself tea. Earl grey from the smell. “Hey Em.”

Em looked up, her sharp crow-like eyes staring into Euan. “Salutations Euan. Is there something that you need?”

“Have you seen Cody?” He asked, going to make himself a cup of coffee.

“Yes. I saw him leaving last night. Snuck out around two in the morning.”

“Oh. I see. Thank you..”

He slowly made his coffee, watching it brew. “I wonder why he left so early in the morning. He needs sleep.” Thought Euan. “I worry about that man sometimes”

He sighed and leaned against the counter. “I hope he gets home soon. I have a few movie ideas I think we could watch.”

Em hummed and nodded. “I see. What kind of movies do you intend to watch with your lover?”

He laughed. “Lover.. I'm still getting used to that.” He shut his eyes. “Horror themed Valentine's Day movies. I have a few picked out but I'm hoping he goes for My Bloody Valentine. That movie is gold. The version that they originally showed in theaters was the cut version though. Haven't seen the movie in years but if I remember correctly, it was cut down because the gore in it was bad enough at the time to make it rated X. I find that pretty damn wild.” He sighed. “These are the times I wish Cody had a cell phone. I get that he's a bit more old timey but still. If I could just text him now, that would be so much easier.”

“I understand your worries. I can guarantee to you that he is alright though. I do believe he should be arriving back home soon.”

“Yeah. That would be nice. What about you, Em? Do you have a special someone back in hell?” Euan smiled.