Chapter - 51

She then left from there to her home. When she reached there ashwin was already present. His face showed his anger. She thought something and went to their room smirking. It was bed time by now. So he also went to their room and stood on the balcony enjoying the cool breeze.

After few minutes , he heard some sounds from his back and turned back. There stood his wife wrapped up in a towel. Her wet hairs made him think many dirty things to do on her. But besides all that , he was angry on her . So he maintained a straight face and laid on the bed scrolling his mobile but still kept looking at her through the corner of his eyes.

Later ,  she was lying on the bed showing her back to him. She had worn a floral shirt and black skirt . Suddenly she felt a tight hug from her back. He hugged her tightly leaving no gap between them.

Ashwin : Sorry

She smiled happily and turned to hug him back and the duo kissed until they felt out of breathe.  He kissed her whole face slowly then his lips travelled to her cleavage. She had left her first button open so it was easy for him . He kissed all over her neck while his hands started to unbutton her shirt . Her hands were lost in his hair. When he completed his work he threw away her shirt and found her upper body completely naked . He smirked and placed his lips on her melons and started sucking them while his hands moved down to her clit. He kept massaging there making it more difficult for her to control. She pulled him towards her and kissed him like there's no tomorrow. His hands were pressing her melons while their lips were syncing together.
Later he moved down and gave a peck then started devouring her completely. He then inserted his one finger and started moving it . When he felt her reaching high he took out his finger and entered himself making her jerk due to the sudden penetration. His face was buried in her neck kissing and sucking while hands were kneading her melons. They both reached climax at the same time. He then removed himself from her and kissed her passionately.

After sometime the duo was lying on the bed breathing heavily. She crawled towards him and laid on his chest hugging his wasit. He pulled her more towards him and gave a peck on her forehead. Later the duo slept in each other's embrace hoping for the best to happen on next day.

Next morning ,

Sivaangi was reading some file seriously. Ashwin came from the kitchen and looked at her plate which was left untouched. He sighed and came near her.

Ashwin : Nee innum sapadalaya

Sivaangi : Na dhaan venam nu sonnen la. Seri na kelambava nee epo vara

Ashwin : Ila enak konjam vela iruku

She pouted sadly and he kissed her pout.

Ashwin : Aana kandipa varuven. I'll be there on time . Promise

Sivaangi : Seri na kelambaren bye

Ashwin : Apo idha yaar sapada

He asked showing her breakfast which he specially cooked for her.

Sivaangi : Seri ooti vidu

He grinned and kept feeding her while she kept talking many things. Sakthi, who came there saw the scene of husband and wife feeding each other and stood clueless.

Sakthi MV :
Yedho tsunami level la vedikum apdiye innum oru 10 chapter otuvom nu paatha idhunga ipove serndhuruchungaa

Author : Laaaa

Sakthi : Neeyum apdi dhaana plan pote

Author ; No no no. This is all fate. Na onnume pannala

Sakthi : Itha naan nambanuma

Author : Definitely 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sakthi : First avangala gavanichit unkita varen

Author : Okayy bye

He went near the duo but they kept romancing without minding him. He then stood in between both and waved his hands.

Sivaangi : Looseuh

Ashwin : Siva poojai ka kuruka karadi poondha madhiri vara arivu irukaa

Sakthi : Adh irundh na inga irupena

He told looking at sivaangi. She took the water jug kept on the dining table while Sakthi went behind ashwin. She ran behind him the whole house and finally succeeded by drenching sakthi full in water.

Few hours later ,
At court ,

Sivaangi was calmly playing subway surfers in her tab while sakthi kept looking at her in ammusement.

Sivaangi : Ipo edhuku nee enna yedho alien ah paatha madhiri pakara

Sakthi : Pinna epdi papanga . Naan inga tension la iruken neenga ennada na cool ah game velayadit irukinga. Naan inga tension la iruken neenga ennada na cool ah game velayadit irukinga

Sivaangi : Edhuku da tension

Sakthi : Seri dhaan. Nalla kelvi.

She then called someone and told the person to come soon.

Sakthi : Yaaru ashwin bro va

Sivaangi : Ila. Vere oruthanga.

Sakthi : Yaaru

Sivaangi : Ipo varuvanga apo theriyum

Sakthi : I'm waiting

I won't say a sorry in this chapter too because, I know a sorry can't be enough. I'm being so irregular nowadays and that's because my college has started and I'm not able to find tym for writing. I read few comments too but I didn't get time to give a proper explanation for the delay. It's just because of my busy College schedule.This story is so special for me than you guys so I won't disappoint you with the story. It is nearing its climax. And I'll try my best to give updates soon ❤️

Btw how was the chapter??

Planned to give this update as valentine's day special but couldn't finish writing on time . Sorry guys .

Trying to improve my writing in romance so pls do comments abt that too 😜